Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 06-15-2008, 12:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
tires

i have 2 tires that i dont need anymore that used to be on my svx. here is the deal on them:

they came from firestone, they are bridgestones. they where put on between 137k and 139k miles and taken off as soon as i bought the car at 142k miles. the reason they were taken off was because one of the tires was damaged and i wanted all 4 matching tires. i actually didnt ask for the tires back, but the people gave them to me because they look practically brand new. they still have alot of life left in them, and if i had 2 extra rims to throw them on id just use them in my tire rotation. the other 2 tires where damaged and what not. one had a lump from hitting a pothole most likely, and they found something wrong with the other one while taking it off, but they never said what.

some info:
firestones cheapest tires are around $80 apiece, so im going to ask $115 for both. these tires have probably 95 to 99% tread left (dont know exact numbers since i never saw these exact tires new).

so im asking $115 plus shipping. if you can pick them up ill drop the price to $100. if anyone is interested you can pm me. dont be afraid to make an offer also. im not even sure if anyone will want these since there are only 2, but i figured i would put it out there since they are only collecting dust. i inlcluded 2 pictures to try and show the tread depth and the tread pattern.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tires 001.jpg (699.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg tires 002.jpg (694.0 KB, 62 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: