How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-14-2008, 11:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
good excuse

so i was driving through colorado springs on my way to falcon this weekend, the roads down there are TERRIBLE!! no wonder everyone drives a lifted 4 wheel drive! haha anyway, i went under a bridge and there was a HUGE dip, no warning whatsoever. it didnt sound very good at all, and after inspecting underneath i realized the only thing (luckily) that it hurt was the exhaust where it bends down underneath the car. a little bit of bend and smash, but nothing too serious. luckily everything was ok, maybe ill get some new exhaust now that i have an excuse

Last edited by JLHollowX13; 01-14-2008 at 12:17 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Looks and smells great.

Welcome to the Springs! Yeah, our roads suck. Were you on Woodmen going west under Powers? That one's a nasty dip, and it rather sneaks up on you if you're travelling briskly.

If you see a '92 pearlie driving around town with two of the rims backwards (the fool who owned it before me had them rotated incorrectly, I suppose; haven't had time to address it, yet), give me a wave!
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
yep! thats the dip! i was following my friends mom in her red avalanche, she probably didnt even feel it! when i was heading back up i went over it probably going about 5 mph haha. i absolutely hate driving my baby in the city! its fun on the highway though. i live up past Woodland Park, i probably drive in town about 5-10% of the time, mostly mountain and highway driving. i like to stretch her legs a bit. when we were on the highway heading down i passed my friends mom, and since my speedo doesnt work i have to \"feel\" how fast im going, we pulled into walmart with her yelling at me \"You where going 80 with my baby in your car!!!\" its so easy to cruise at high speeds in that thing!