Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-27-2002, 05:13 PM
ekprintsos

Unhappy Formula 1 Grand Prix tickets....etc..

hey all...how are you all doing?
I'm doing well, finally found a job after being out of work for 2 months...

I miss all of you.... I miss my SVX.... BUT she's in good hands... Steve sent me a few pictures with her in California basking in the sun...with her new surroundings... a ferrari, an M3 etc...

Well, i'm visiting the site because with the new job came some bad news......

i have to sell the 4 tickets that i have for the 2002 FORMULA 1 US. GRAND PRIX RACE IN INDIANAPOLIS as I will in Minneapolis on business that week/weekend and can't make it to the race.

If anyone would like to purchase them at face value (plus shipping charges) , or if you know of someone who would like the tickets at face value (plus shipping charges) please let me know.
I'm so dissappointed that I can't go, but I must attend the training classes that my boss has signed me up for.

The face value of the tickets is $440.00.

Here is what that I have:

4 tickets to Formula 1 2002 US GRAND PRIX on September 29, 2002 in Indy...(excellent seats) PADDOCK BOX 1. ROW D. SEATS 7,8,9,10. ($85.00/ea)

1 PARKING PASS ($50.00) which can be used all 4 days 9/26, 9/27, 9/28 & 9/29 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (RACE DAY) in Parking Lot 2 which is very close to the seats you'll be seated at.

1 Parking Sign (for the car) for parking in LOT 2 and Directions to Lot 2 as provided by speedway management.

2 PASSES TO QUALIFYING AND PRACTICE RACES for 9/27 & 9/28 Friday and Saturday before the race ($25.00/ea).

I went to Indy for the 2001 GP last year and spent 5 days at the track and had a blast.
there is a catch to purchasing the tickets, however,..... whoever buys them has to call me the day of the race right before the last lap and let me hear the cars fly by to the checkered flag... yes... the seats are right in front of the pits , right after the last turn...and close to the finish line... I'll need to hear the that sexy sound of the engines flying by.

If anyone wants any or all the tickets and extra passes please email me at ekprintsos@aol.com.... I'd hate to see these go to waste.
Ohhh, and with regards to how to find a place to stay... well, we found a room by logging on to: http://www.visitindiana.net/homes.html
We found a place for $150.00 night and it was at someone's house.... lots of people rent their homes/rooms out there for the racing events.
Hope you're all well.
kath