How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 12-10-2010, 03:31 PM

Registered SVX
Finally got her on the road

Well, finally got the svx on the road today after blowing up my celica yesterday. I got a sticker but barely. I still have a bad ball joint, exhaust leak and 2 calipers are sticking a little bit. I just replaced the drivers front caliper (easiest that i've ever done). Actually, I think it is those rattle clips that make the brakes stick. Well, I will let everyone know how she does.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:58 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Finally got her on the road

Well, I got the brakes lined out and they work awesome now. I put on 2 new caliper and new pads all the way around. Also, I fixed the ball joint. While I was at the dealer, they had a green 95 svx that was in the back yard that they told me about. Well, the engine has a knock they say and they cant sell it, they have to send it to auction. I told them if they could sell it to me for a good price that I wanted it. They are going to get in touch with me. Also they told me about a customer who found a very nice svx for $500 after having a tree fall on his other one. So, I would love to get in touch with this fellow and let him know of the forums. I know his name is mr. Addington and is from around Beckley WV. Hopefully, I will be able to get the green 95 because the body is beautiful. The only this is nothing is leather like my 92 so I guess it is not an LS-L but it is AWD. Well, the car drives great now and my wife loves it cant wait to get some miles on her and see how she holds up.