Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 01-21-2010, 08:01 AM

Many Like New Interior Parts

My 92 is currently being stripped down in order to get it semi-rally ready. All the leather has been removed and is in nearly perfect shape with little to no cracking, but the list goes on and on and I cant remember all of what I have available. If you have any requests I can get you in contact with my brother who is able to take it from there as I am currently deployed in Iraq and am unable to the leg work. So If you need anything let me know, I am more than willing to sell parts for very cheap as I bought my 92 with almost a full cars worth of extra parts. Just tell me what you need and I'll be able to go from there.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:14 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Many Like New Interior Parts

I need the passenger side door sill. It is the plastic piece that clips into place on the outboard side of the passenger seat. probably 2'-2 1/2' long if I had to guess. In grey if possible.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:33 AM

I'll have my brother take a look today and respond as soon as I hear anything.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via AIM to ShiuludeSVX Send a message via Yahoo to ShiuludeSVX
Registered SVX

I could use the Glove Box {center console} assembly, if feasible.

oops. Not Glove Box. Long console between the seats.
June '91 Claret LSL #1733, Enkei RS-5's x 16", Original Paint, accompanied by Beautifully speckeled Front Bumper, Sony Audio Components, Small Car Shift Kit, "How to" Hood Lifts {Perfect}, "15 Minute Suspension Mod"
Motorsport Floor Mats. Perma-Cool External T. Filter, New Front Axels {1/2008}. "Classic Radiators" unit "$36 coil alternative" and Tranny rebuild at 287k 8/2012

'05 Infinity G35 Coupe.
No Mods, 33K Miles

Last edited by ShiuludeSVX; 01-25-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: wrong item
Old 01-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX

What kind of interior do you have? The speckled wood grain? If so I need the radio cage withthe front door. Not sure how much you are stripping down.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram
Old 02-18-2010, 05:14 AM
SVX- My daily driving Corvette

Send a message via AIM to CorSVXette
Classic SVX

Hi
I need the driver's side Sill Plate? If that is what you call it. It is the plastic piece under the door. It needs to be gray with all the tabs. If you have the metal clips and the white plastic pieces that go into the body that would also be great.
Thanks,
Paul.
1995 Corolla
2003 Highlander
Old 03-10-2010, 09:39 PM

I'm assuming charcoal interior. Do you have the drivers side leather seat cover? If so, what kind of shape is it in, and whats the price? Thanks.

Larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRugNY View Post
My 92 is currently being stripped down in order to get it semi-rally ready. All the leather has been removed and is in nearly perfect shape with little to no cracking, but the list goes on and on and I cant remember all of what I have available. If you have any requests I can get you in contact with my brother who is able to take it from there as I am currently deployed in Iraq and am unable to the leg work. So If you need anything let me know, I am more than willing to sell parts for very cheap as I bought my 92 with almost a full cars worth of extra parts. Just tell me what you need and I'll be able to go from there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: