Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-12-2004, 03:02 PM
no limitation as limitation

powder mace in the air conditioning intake. oh ive done that to so many impounds at my work. good times
Old 09-12-2004, 05:51 PM
calmone

are you certain one of them did it? if you didn't see it done or heard them admit it, then it's really only an educated guess. if you can prove it, file a criminal complaint. a court can at least order that the responsible person pay for the damage. otherwise, life goes on. if this is the worst thing that happens in your life, be thankful.
Old 09-12-2004, 08:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
Yup

It happend right in front of me. Court is involved already. giving the police the estimate of the damage on saturday.
Old 09-13-2004, 12:44 AM
SVX Appeal

Relieving the air from the tires by pressing on the valve stems is usually adequate to cause some distress. Make sure at least one driver's side tire is completely flat. (So it will be noticed for safety's sake.) People often assume the tires have been slashed. Sometimes they will have it towed, but they rarely have an air compressor on hand.

Tree sap on the windshield is wonderful too. Apply it to the wipers. A pain to clean, but does not cause any damage.

Get a whistle, preferably a sports whistle like a referee has, and jam it in the exhaust with something else that partially blocks the flow. This can be tricky to fabricate. A tennis or racquetball with a few holes in it, and a slit for the whistle's mouthpiece will often work.

Loosely secure something metal to the exhaust pipe. It will rattle. Hide it well. A few inches of coat hanger and a large nut works well.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:56 AM
no limitation as limitation

Quote:
Originally posted by UberRoo

Get a whistle, preferably a sports whistle like a referee has, and jam it in the exhaust with something else that partially blocks the flow. This can be tricky to fabricate. A tennis or racquetball with a few holes in it, and a slit for the whistle's mouthpiece will often work.

whistle tips make the car go .woooooooooo my neghbor has those on his black impalla SS with the spinnas. if he didn't have the most sensitive alarm on the planet i would cut them off. its 4.53 am and his car has been starting itself about every 30 min. i dont know why i guess he thinks his gass will go stale if he doesn't use it. no rest no sleep make matthew something something.