Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 10-03-2001, 03:43 PM
Chad

Exclamation Boise Trip

To all those on my route:

I will be traveling to Boise, ID on October 26th. I will be coming from Ritzville, WA, south on 395 through the Tri-Cities (around 1 p.m.) then continuing my journey on I-84 to Boise. I will be there until Monday the 29th.

If anyone would like me to stop along the way, let me know. Always willing to stop to meet a fellow SVXer.

Also, Chris, PM me your number or email me and I'll give you a call that weekend and maybe meet somewhere.
Old 10-04-2001, 08:51 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Opposite direction but...

...still interested in meeting up some time if our routes cross. Do you ever head over to the "west side" for anything? Unfortunately, my travels haven't taken me east for a while. I know you've mentioned before that you might even make a special trip over here if there was a decent meet planned, but that just doesn't seem to be happening. But if you are ever over here any way let me know in advance and maybe we can figure something out. I'd love to take a look at your intake system!

Troy

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...
Old 10-04-2001, 10:55 PM
Chad

Thumbs up As a matter of fact....

I will be in Silverdale on the 16th and 17th for a conference. I will be taking 18 south from 90 to 5, passing Redmond up entirely, but, on the 17th, I'll be done about 5ish, and may stop in Seattle to meet up with a buddy of mine. Let me know what you think
Old 10-05-2001, 09:14 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Lucky you! Get to deal with Seattle traffic at 5:00 on a weekday! But that might actually work out pretty good for me, Wednesday nights the wife is usually busy so I should be free. I could come over to Seattle no problem, or anywhere else along 90 for that matter. Might even be able to get some others to show, you never know.

Keep in mind my car will not be in the best shape (see 'My SVX assaulted' thread in Babble), but I could bring some of the parts I plan to put on and it would just be cool to meet up. Keep in touch and we can try to work something out. And good luck in getting some interest on your trip east too!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...