Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 07-16-2001, 09:01 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Redmond mini mini meet pictures...

At the end of June we managed to get three of us SVXers together at Redmond's Marymoor Park. Not the biggest Seattle area gathering, but at least it was a good attempt and I got a few pictures. It's always cool to see more than one of these cars together at the same time. Check out the pictures in my personal locker.....

Hopefully in the future we can plan something a little bigger in the area. This board seems like it would be a big help in that, as opposed to getting lost over at Yahoo. Just need to get the local guys to make the switch over to here.

Old 07-16-2001, 10:09 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Redmond mini mini meet pictures...

Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver
At the end of June we managed to get three of us SVXers together at Redmond's Marymoor Park. Not the biggest Seattle area gathering, but at least it was a good attempt and I got a few pictures. It's always cool to see more than one of these cars together at the same time. Check out the pictures in my personal locker.....

Hopefully in the future we can plan something a little bigger in the area. This board seems like it would be a big help in that, as opposed to getting lost over at Yahoo. Just need to get the local guys to make the switch over to here.

Looking good, "Mac" -- I was extremely spoiled in that my first meet was a contingient of 23 cars --- I was wowed, to say the least. Next time, take some pix of the drivers as well -- I hate to think it, but, the possibility exists that I may never get to meet any of the "west coasters" except through pix on the net.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 07-16-2001, 10:49 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Thanks for the support...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Looking good, "Mac" -- I was extremely spoiled in that my first meet was a contingient of 23 cars --- I was wowed, to say the least. Next time, take some pix of the drivers as well -- I hate to think it, but, the possibility exists that I may never get to meet any of the "west coasters" except through pix on the net.

Thanks Randy, we may not be quite as active out here, but we do exist. I will definitely get some driver pics or a nice group shot next time, and hopefully a few more cars! I would love to come out to meet you all at the 10th Anniversary Meet, with or w/o my car, but we'll have to see how it goes.
Old 07-16-2001, 11:15 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Thanks for the support...

Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver

Thanks Randy, we may not be quite as active out here, but we do exist. I will definitely get some driver pics or a nice group shot next time, and hopefully a few more cars! I would love to come out to meet you all at the 10th Anniversary Meet, with or w/o my car, but we'll have to see how it goes.
Any and all are welcome with or without. Hope you can work it out.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI