Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 03-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Terry

Red face Kienans car sold

Hi all,
We've sold Kienans car to a fellow named Garry from Wa, Yes that's right Western Australia. We're both happy & terribly sad to see it go but we're confident that it'll be loved as much as Kienan did.

I'l ask Garry if I can give his email & other partics. to SVX network. Seems a real nice guy and understands H6s as has an outback.

Anyway thanks for all your support folks, Byron, Merrilee & I appreciate it so much. We also intend to keep on reading all the anecdotes and happenings that you guys get up to.

Am now searching for a model of the SVX as a momento.(peferably charcoal but that's only a minor consideration)
Can anyone help????

Thanks again to all
Terry
Old 03-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry
Hi all,
We've sold Kienans car to a fellow named Garry from Wa, Yes that's right Western Australia. We're both happy & terribly sad to see it go but we're confident that it'll be loved as much as Kienan did.

I'l ask Garry if I can give his email & other partics. to SVX network. Seems a real nice guy and understands H6s as has an outback.

Anyway thanks for all your support folks, Byron, Merrilee & I appreciate it so much. We also intend to keep on reading all the anecdotes and happenings that you guys get up to.

Am now searching for a model of the SVX as a momento.(peferably charcoal but that's only a minor consideration)
Can anyone help????

Thanks again to all
Terry
Hi Terry, glad it worked out for you. On his Birthday too. There was some models around, a while ago. A search of the board may turn them up. Be good if Garry joins the forum, we can keep track of his car.

All the best to you all.

Harvey.

95 Lsi. Bordeaux Pearl, Aust. RHD.149,000Kls Subaru BBS wheels.
97 Liberty GX Auto sedan. 320,000Kls.
04 Liberty 30R Auto Premium. 92.000kls.
Old 03-30-2006, 04:31 AM
Endangered Species

Send a message via MSN to -JJ-
A model SVX

John sent me this email, he can hook you up

I have both the SVX DVD and model available for purchase.

Information on the DVD can be found at:
http://www.subarusvx.com/eBay/SVXDVD.html

Your cost would be $16 US + $8 US shipping for a total of $24 US. If you bought more than one DVD, you'd only need to pay one shipping charge of $8 US. Since you are in Australia, I would send you the PAL video format (unless you specify you want the NTSC format used in US/ Canada).

Information on the model can be found at:
http://www.subarusvx.com/eBay/SVXModel.html

Your cost would be $65 US + $15 US shipping for a total of $80 US. If you bought more than one model or bought a model and a DVD, you would only have to pay one shipping fee of $15 US. Since you are in Australia, I would send you a right hand drive version of the model (unless you specify that you want a left hand drive version).

If you would prefer that I create an eBay auction with these items, I can do that. Otherwise, you can send me a PayPal payment to johnrowe@mac.com. I will ship via air mail so it should take less than two weeks to get to you once I receive payment.

Thanks for your interest and feel free to pass this info on to other Australian SVX enthusiasts.

-John

Hope this helps

removed intake silencer, k&N pannel filter, trans cooler, 94 JDM 4eat, Noltec front swaybar mounts, Motorsport D&S disks with EBC Greenstuff pads

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: