SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 01-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

cool cops :D

yup some cops are cool. some are not.

this happened a few year ago:

i got pulled over for running a red light in symnra, ga. what was funny was that i was stopped at this light with a cop right behind me, but since it was so cold, the windows haven't defrosted yet so i didn't see the cop in the rear and when i saw one of the lights go green, i thought it was for my lane but it was for the right hand turn lane so i started going. think what the cops were thinking.

anyway they (there were 2 cops in one vehicle) came up and asked for my license, insurance, and registration. i had my hands on the steering wheel and told him that i have a loaded firearm in the glove box. the cop then asked us to slowly get out of the car and go to the back of the car. we did what they told us. before they searched us, he asked if we had any weapons on us. i told him that i had 2 guns on me and a knife, my friend said he just had a knife. they took the weapons and had us against the trunk of the car. one officer then asked us if there was anything else they should know about in the car. i told them that i had one gun under the seat, one in a box in the back seat, a rifle in the trunk and a some boxes of ammo. the other cop was like 'jesus, why do you carry so many guns?'. i told him that atlanta was a dangerous place and that the one in the glove box and under the seat was for backup, the one in the back seat was just bought with the receipt in the box, and the one in the trunk was for target practice for the next day. the cop took all the weapons, unloaded them, and took them to the their car after getting my gun permit. he searched all the numbers and they ran clean as his buddy watched us standing up against the car. afterwards, the cop loaded all my guns back and put them back in the exact places he found them. they bid us a nice day and told us to be careful driving with the frosted windows. we gave our thumbs up and bid adieu. as we were getting into our cars, we both heard one cop say that he wouldn't want to run into us on a bad day .

those cops were cool, they could have ticketed me for running a red light, but chose to let us go instead. guess he was worried that we'd get pissed and start shooting. we clearly had them 'outgunned'
Old 01-13-2004, 12:30 AM

That kind of reminds me of what would have happened a couple weeks ago if me and my dad were pulled over. We went target shooting on New Years Day, but we brought like the majority of the weapons my dad owns, a .22 rifle, a 30/30 rifle , 12 gauge, a glock .40, a .45 , a .38 special revolver, a cool old .22 revolver, and I think thats it, and an assload of ammo, but if we got pulled over it would have taken awhile to check everything over!

1998 Acura Integra LS 74k Sold 1/07
2007 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 .04k!
2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 4x4 TRD Sport
Old 01-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Re: cool cops :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
yup some cops are cool. some are not.

this happened a few year ago...
I thought your story was going to end with, "And I suppose the SOB told you I ran the red light too!"
Old 01-13-2004, 08:35 PM
Superbeast

A long time ago......well maybe not that long, I was going to pick up my G.F. sister from a freinds house. On the way there I saw her walking down the road with two other guys, so I pull over and pick them up. I then pull an "illegal" U-turn to head back to my G.F. house, but as i'm doing my U-turn a cop comes around the corner. I continue on my way but the cop turns around and pulls me over, I get out my license and reg. before he even gets up to the car. He informs me of my "illegal" U-turn and tells me I have a license plate light out. Ok. He then asks me to step out of the car I get out and follow him back to the cop car, he desides to ask me if I have any drugs or alcohal so I tell him whats going on and that I personally have nothing on me but that i'm not to sure about the two guys in the back (They were of the pot smoking crowd) He then asks me if I have any weapons on me (I do). I take out the biggest of my knives ( a 6" hunting) and lay it down on the hood of his car, he gets a little freaked, "is that all you have"? He asks. "not at all" I say, as I lay six more bladed objects on the hood of his car. Next thing I know, there are 2 more cop cars their and I'm in hadcuffs Turns out unlike CT. where your a legal length is 6", in Road sucky Island any knife over 3" freaking inches is illegal, and any "ANY" knife with a fixed blade in illegal So my GF sister has to take my moms Blazer and drop off everyone else and come back to meet me at the police station, and my parents have to come over from CT to get me out. Here's the catch, wile I'm waiting for them to do their s#@t, I hear the sarg. ask why the cop decided to pull me out of the car and search me? And I heard the lieing basterd say that he saw the knife on my belt when I went to get out my license Now if you were paying attention in the beginig of the story I said I already had it out when he got up to the window, and I was wearing an overcoat so I know he didn't see s#!t. In the end they let me go with no charges but kept everything but 2 leathermans, my swissarmy knife, and 2 other pocket knifes. Ever since then I have a special disliking for RI cops.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: