Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Registered Abuser

Any interest in a perfect set of 94 rims?

Well, not perfect but damn close. These are the lighter colored OEM SVX rims with center caps that are pretty much peeled. But the rims are in great shape. Should I try to sell the whole set or just the righties individually? I'll get some photos up tommorrow.

I just scored a nearly mint red 94 L w/85K for $1000. Guy said the motor was toast and seized up on him. After towing it home, I noticed that the lower left timing idler pulley was literally sticking through the cam cover. One timing belt/water pump/pulley kit later, its purring like a kitten. Just a RR wheel bearing and some new struts in the back, and it'll be in perfect shape. Well, after I paint the usual faded parts(spoiler, under rear side windows and mirrors), it will look like new. Fortunately the top still has clear. I've never had a FWD SVX before, so I'm not sure if I can put up with the torque steer or not. Just in case, I'm already looking for an AWD. I also scored a set of new G35 rims for almost nothing so my stockers can go. Gotta love craigslist! Well, for buying anyway. And this came just a couple weeks after buying a nearly mint 92 Legacy Wagon for $400 with a "busted" tranny. I guess "busted" is open to interpretation. I took their word for it and didn't even test drive it because the condition was so good inside/out/motor. When I drove it home, I noticed a clicking noise that was present when the car was in gear, but not when moving. Then halfway home, the speedo started acting funny so I pulled over and grabbed the speedo cable and shoved it into the back of the guage cluster. Bingo! It's been driving perfectly for the last month so now its worth two grand. So someone has been smiling on me lately and I hope they keep it up. It's good to be back....again.

Stephen