Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 12-19-2007, 11:21 AM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
I think by this statement that you are simply compounding the problem. You won't find a SINGLE buyer or customer that has or had any problems with Budfreak--other than the single now known as ERRONEOUS complaint. He was NOT banned because of any reason that should concern a buyer or potential customer. He was banned because of his overreaction to certain STILL members on here that repeatedly baited him and STILL make unfounded and unsupportive disparaging remarks about him.

Any potential buyer or customer should have not worries about fair and honest dealings with him.

Get it straight.

Lee

He also had problems with his temper and threatened various others with physical harm on multiple occassions. That's why he got the

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300

Last edited by SubaSteevo; 12-19-2007 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
I think by this statement that you are simply compounding the problem. You won't find a SINGLE buyer or customer that has or had any problems with Budfreak--other than the single now known as ERRONEOUS complaint. He was NOT banned because of any reason that should concern a buyer or potential customer. He was banned because of his overreaction to certain STILL members on here that repeatedly baited him and STILL make unfounded and unsupportive disparaging remarks about him.

Any potential buyer or customer should have not worries about fair and honest dealings with him.

Get it straight.

Lee
I agree with the general statement made in this post that the reasoning behind Jason's bannishment has nothing to do with his business practices, and therefore no "Buyer Beware" should be stated.

However, in reference to the part I bolded.

For Jason, this was not the first time or the second time he had been warned for an infraction of the rules. He even had a temporary ban or two already under his belt, for dealing with at least two members other than the ones that you reference.

In reference to the Underlined portion, we are aware of this, and have dealt/been dealing with it privately.

Is there really a need for this thread to continue, other than be a listing for available parts?
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:49 PM

Thumbs down Unbelievable!

Being a relatively newer member to the site, I always thought it was a cool site. That was until I read this post and certain members bashing another SVX owner and friend to many other SVX owners. It's appalling, and surely not like my first impression of the site. It seems some members opinions, because of their position or status on the site, makes it ok to personally attack others. I thought this was a community where SVX owners came for help, information and to share the love of these cars. Personal feelings, likes or dislikes, about another member ( or even ex-member) should remain out of the posts/threads. It's still a great site for information, but I guess the "neighborhood" isn't all filled with nice people once you "meet the neighbors" so to speak. Disappointed in those that bash. Grow up, please! Remember the purpose of the site!!
Old 12-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
listen, we all have our good and bad days, it seems that was a bad day

Tom

Last edited by TomsSVX; 12-21-2007 at 11:59 PM. Reason: I promised I would be good

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: