Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southwest Region

Old 06-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Who watches the watchmen?

SVX in San Jose junkyard

Thanks to NapaBavarian for the heads-up on this...

The North San Jose Pick'nPull has a 92 Teal LS-L. It has been pretty thoroughly picked over, but there is still some good stuff left.

First the bad news - the spoiler is gone along with the driver's side sunvisor. The passenger side is there, but it is droopy. The other popular part - driver's side window switch - is also gone (I took it - ha!). The front bumper is gone along with all rear taillights, side mirrors, front seats, gauge cluster, stereo, air bag, side glass (mine -yes!). The rear window is broken. HVAC controls are gone. Center armrest is there, but the opening mechanism is gone.

Now the good news:
-all the body panels (with the exception of the front bumper and side mirrors) are still there and in pretty good shape
-front windshield is there and in good shape
-sunroof is there and looks to be in nice shape
-the glove box is in great shape along with the trim piece above it. It is the only suede pieces that seem to be in nice shape. The rest are pretty well worn
-the engine is there (alternator too). No starter though. The gauge read 210k on it (before I took it).
-3 wheels are there, but none are in great shape, but could probably be fixed up

Just thought I would pass along the details if anyone is in Bay Area and needs any of the parts listed above.

-Matt

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: