Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 09-13-2001, 08:45 PM

Registered SVX
Our new Kennewick member is a two SVX family!!!!

David
Old 09-13-2001, 11:27 PM
Founder / Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Chris
bummer

I just passed through the Tri-cities, Washington area twice. Two weeks ago on my way to Seattle and last week on my way back. Bummer timming

Chris
Old 10-11-2001, 02:41 AM
cmoreloc13

To all fellow NorthWesters,

My daughter and I both have '92 SVXs. We are indeed in the Tri-Cities. Been on Yahoo for about 18 months and here for about 2 months. Just hadn't looked in this thread before. I did
work at the Umatilla depot for two and a half years. Had the SVX for the last year of that and
put 20K on it fast going from the Tri-Cities to Umatilla and back every day (nearly every day,
anyway). Bought lissners' SVX out of Virginia and had it shipped out here for my daughter.
Only way to get her to stop trying to borrow mine. She paid for it..... not me. We're here, and
a meet sometime in the not too distant future sounds good. I should get some flyers together
to put on the other SVXs I have seen here in the Tri-Cities. I estimate between 9 and 12 not
counting ours. Seems like a lot for the size of the area, but we see them all the time. Anyway,
I'll try and stay in better touch so we can set something up. My e-mail is in the members area
if you want to get in touch.

Chuck
Old 10-11-2001, 09:28 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Thumbs up Welcome Chuck!

Quote:
Originally posted by cmoreloc13
To all fellow NorthWesters,

My daughter and I both have '92 SVXs. We are indeed in the Tri-Cities. Been on Yahoo for about 18 months and here for about 2 months. Just hadn't looked in this thread before. I did
work at the Umatilla depot for two and a half years. Had the SVX for the last year of that and
put 20K on it fast going from the Tri-Cities to Umatilla and back every day (nearly every day,
anyway). Bought lissners' SVX out of Virginia and had it shipped out here for my daughter.
Only way to get her to stop trying to borrow mine. She paid for it..... not me. We're here, and
a meet sometime in the not too distant future sounds good. I should get some flyers together
to put on the other SVXs I have seen here in the Tri-Cities. I estimate between 9 and 12 not
counting ours. Seems like a lot for the size of the area, but we see them all the time. Anyway,
I'll try and stay in better touch so we can set something up. My e-mail is in the members area
if you want to get in touch.

Chuck
I know you've been around here for a couple months, but I never got a chance to say an official welcome! I'm over in western WA, live and work in Redmond. I've counted 8-10 different SVXes consistently in town here as well, and I usually see at least one or two every time I venture out onto the freeways around the Puget Sound. So that, combined with your sightings just in the Tri-Cities alone, seems to indicate that Washington has a pretty high SVX per capita ratio. Unfortunately, not much presence here on the web site. But little by little more are popping up, so there is hope...

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...