Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 05-30-2005, 10:02 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
i do head through the bedford tolls, i was near the raddison in merrimack the other day. but i dont recall seeing a black one
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 06-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
Hey
I saw one, well really it was a while ago but I forgot to mention it. I was driving to lunch (not allowed by my school) when my buddy says "Hey Chris theres an SVX!" I was all naw, but then I looked there it was. We stopped after launch and talked to the owner for a bit, he was a real estate agent. we got back to school 15 minutes late cause of this but hey it was worth it.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:12 AM
Back Road Blazer

Oh, I don't think I can do a poll this late in the thread but how likly do you think a non member would recive a total stranger walking up to their door, at home, and talking to them? I was Just wondering...
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
They're probably used to it.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Travelling down Rt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
Amherst is near/ next to Milford, which they all touch Merrimack It's well south of Con and Manch so it must have been someone else. I also saw a red one going down route 3, I wanted to pull up next to him and say hi but my mom was driving and I was in the backseat (a yukon XL, no way I could fit in the back of mine) well thats my dayly $0.02
Hey Black Beast,depending where on Rt 3,it might have been me.I live in Mass and work in Nashua.If the one you saw had after market dark gunmetal wheel's,it was most likely mine.I see another red one on 495,no spoiler(mine has the factory spoiler),every so often.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:11 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
i saw a red one on 495 monday near the lowell connector then a silver one in worcester (rt 190 i think) near assumption college later that evening.... i know its in mass but i was there and spotted them
previous SVXi:
Old 06-08-2005, 06:13 AM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Talking Rt 495

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_romeo
i saw a red one on 495 monday near the lowell connector then a silver one in worcester (rt 190 i think) near assumption college later that evening.... i know its in mass but i was there and spotted them
Hey Sir_Romeo....were you in your SVX atthat time?I didn't see you,if it was mine you saw.Depends on the time of day,I am usually at the 495/Lowell Conn around 7:15 am and anytime between 6-10 pm depending on how late I feel like working.One of these times some of us Mass or NH SVX's should get together.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:13 AM
aka sir_romeo

it was 6-7pm i was in my svx heading south when i saw it... it was going north
previous SVXi:
Old 06-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Back Road Blazer

You know what this thread turned out to be very popular. To tell you the truth I am surprised.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Back Road Blazer

Hey I just saw one on sat., no not at the show but on the highway right next to the show (I was pulling on and he was driving straight) I honked at him and I was past before I could see who it was. It was a green w/ spoiler, and looked nice.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:38 AM
aka sir_romeo

they come in green????, i bet it was nice looking, i considered painting mine yellow or some unusual color
previous SVXi:

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 06-27-2005 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:50 PM
Back Road Blazer

Ok I would like to inform everyone that they will not be receiving a letter from me in the mail. The DMV said that two years ago the adresses would have been public record, but after all the privacy bs they can no longer give that info. So sry guys, I tried. (unless someone works for the DMV, and is willing to infringe on the law)
Old 07-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
new(ish) sightings

I've been wicked busy lately and haven't been to the board in a while so I wanted to post a couple sightings that I've neglected. A while back I saw a green SVX at the Big Apple gas station in Farmington. It had chrome aftermarket rims and looked like it was either missing it's grille or had some sort of aftermarket thing in there.

The other one I've seen about 3 times in the past few days. It's a silver spoilerless with a black top. I've seen it in and around rochester and we've shared a couple waves at each other. If I find it parked I'm gonna try hard to get a "card" on it's windshield.

that's it,
Jay

Black '92 LSl 270Kmi 5MT (W00t! for 1/4 million on 4/27/07)
Laguna Blue '94 L about 130Kmi (I think) for parts, in storage
previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
previous: Maroon '92 LSl 130Kmi +- (sold to Ron, mashed by moose, crushed)
Black '89 XT6 5spd AWD (storage)
Old 07-13-2005, 12:40 AM
aka sir_romeo

that silver one might be the one i saw for sale not too long back near durham/portsmouth it was only a few min from the rochester circle

did it have a "homemade" glass sunroof?
previous SVXi:
Old 07-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
update

Yeah I was thinking that it might have been the one you were talking about but I have now way to be sure and I haven't seen it agian since.

On Friday (7/8/05) night I saw a white SVX drive past me while I was in the parking lot for the Longhorn Steakhouse in Concord. Just saw the tail lights and the color of it though. This was at about 9:30pm.

Jay

Black '92 LSl 270Kmi 5MT (W00t! for 1/4 million on 4/27/07)
Laguna Blue '94 L about 130Kmi (I think) for parts, in storage
previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
previous: Maroon '92 LSl 130Kmi +- (sold to Ron, mashed by moose, crushed)
Black '89 XT6 5spd AWD (storage)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: