Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Re: NH Sightings

Saw an SVX parked near my house at a dental office on Limbo Lane in Amherst

Looked completely stock, probably a 92 or 93 black. With wing. At first I thought it had pinstriping, but on my second glance I think that's just an illusion from the condition of the paint.

If I had any of those cards (or could find the document on here again!) printed, I would've stopped and put one on the windshield. But my combing of the How-To's rendered nothing, I can't remember where I found them before.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 04-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777

Saw a dark (brilliant, not barcelona) red one on 101A in Nashua by best Ford at about 12 midnight last night. Fog lights used, had a wing, looked to be fairly clean and stock, younger driver.

Give the time, rain, and the lighting, it may have been a dark green or ebony. I tried to wave, but the owner and thier baseball cap had a laserbeam focus on the road ahead of them.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 05-01-2011, 03:41 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama

saw 2 in a day within a mile from each other.

this past wednesday 4/27/11 i saw a black svx (waterfall grill) traveling east/south on rt 103/11 in claremont, NH.... it had a VT plate i spotted it just as it was passing the home depot.

about a mile up the road from there there was a red svx parked in a lot across from the plaza where the movie thater is...

this is the same SVX i believe i saw a week prior parked at Brickers steak and seafood. it looks like it could be an anniversary edition

im just dying to get myself situated to where i can get mine back on the road... it breaks my heart to see other svx's casually driving knowing i have a 3800 lb paperweight in my driveway.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 05-22-2011, 05:39 AM

Registered SVX

There is an unregistered Claret or Bordeaux parked on the side back yard on Wolcott, Ave in Torrington ,CT.. across from the Winchester REST. Looks like it has been there for a while . I don't know the condition but it is filthy ... A lot of good parts.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:47 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama

a black one (waterfall grill) passed from the other direction the other day saturday 12/17 through Sunapee NH on RT 11. wasnt able to notice any signifigant outstanding details for identification.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)