How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-15-2001, 04:01 PM
Lowered SVX

Feast your eyes on my PICS!!

go to my personal locker and check out my lowered svx, race day photos, and miscellaneous pics!! finally i got my pics on line! many thanks to my wife Marcela and her boss Manuel!
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 06-15-2001, 04:07 PM
Lowered SVX

just want to say......

that believe it or not it was a lot of effort to get these pics posted so i hope everyone enjoys them. i will most likely not be online this weekend, although i may get online sunday just to see if there are some questions that need answering. anyway, i do hope you like what you see because i have put a lot of work into making the car look good.
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 06-15-2001, 07:23 PM
joeaux

Picts look good, car looks cool, but you know me. If it ain't stock, it ain't perfect (you've done a real nice job with the car, it looks great. Don't tell Joe I said that)!
-joe-
Old 06-15-2001, 07:38 PM
KEVINL

Looks nice do you have a close up of the exhaust tips I am looking for a set for my SVX
Old 06-15-2001, 09:28 PM
Lowered SVX

thanks for the kudos!

joe those compliments mean a lot from you considering you really dont get into modding, thanks. kevin the tips are from thermal research and design and i was actually talking with the wife tonight about taking some closeup pics of the tips and the wheels/tires/brakes. i will try and do that this weekend and that way you can see them as soon as possible.
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 06-16-2001, 12:05 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: just want to say......

Quote:
Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
that believe it or not it was a lot of effort to get these pics posted so i hope everyone enjoys them. i will most likely not be online this weekend, although i may get online sunday just to see if there are some questions that need answering. anyway, i do hope you like what you see because i have put a lot of work into making the car look good.
I noticed, when I was working on your wiring mod, that you are a prime candidate for a Novus demonstration. Remind me in Rockford and I'll show you what the stuff can do. I think you'll be amazed and pleased. Sure wish it could rub out dents.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 06-18-2001, 07:08 AM
Lowered SVX

novus demonstration??

i have no idea what that is but i am looking forward to seeing it.....unless it is a joke and i just didnt get it? i am going to have the wife make the pics bigger so the car is more easily visible.
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 06-18-2001, 07:04 PM
tober76b

Re: novus demonstration??

Quote:
i have no idea what that is but i am looking forward to seeing it.....unless it is a joke and i just didnt get it? i am going to have the wife make the pics bigger so the car is more easily visible.
it is a product that replenishes your headlights with their original gleen again.
toby
Old 06-19-2001, 07:39 AM
Lowered SVX

i will have to try some of that...

does it actually work? what did you think of the car tober?
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 06-19-2001, 09:04 AM
SVX Black Belt Master

Question Hmm, interesting

Your thumbnails came up okay, but when I tried to expand them - no pic!

I went to my own personal locker to see if my pics did the same, but it worked alright.

I'll just have to get a bigger moniter!

Steve
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>
Old 06-19-2001, 11:40 AM
Lowered SVX

Angry damn it that is it!

i am going to have my wife make those pics bigger. sorry for all the trouble guys. i will get her to make them bigger when we get back from the MWM.
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 06-19-2001, 07:30 PM
tober76b

Re: i will have to try some of that...

Quote:
does it actually work? what did you think of the car tober?
not to give you a big head or anything, but your car is looking pretty sweet. you had mentioned that you wanted to redo the paint -- it's looks pretty nice as it is. what exactly did you have in mind? the more i look at the single color cars, the more i'm liking them (mine's a pearl/black 92)

i think you've given me a complex about the space from the top of my tire to my fender though. you should've seen my old 320i, it had 13'' wheels with low profiles....it looked pretty goofy. the previous owner of my SVX put on custom 16.5'' rims and low profiles -- i haven't paid attention to what kind they are though. i definitely like your rims. anyway, that darn space is pretty obvious. eventually i'll take some pics and you'll see what i mean.
nevertheless, i've still got the coolest car of my apartment complex.

on another note: i drove up to tillamook, OR a couple weeks ago to visit my family -- wouldn't you know it, my mom, dad, and brother all want an SVX now.
toby

btw....it'd be nice to see a closeup of how low your bits and pieces are to the ground. (anyone? )
Old 06-19-2001, 10:34 PM
Ain't it the truth?

Send a message via Yahoo to SVXphile
itty biddy pics

See? See? It"s not just me! Others can't enlarge 'um either! (jumping up and down)

I did lower my SVX last weekend; even lower than yours, 1994SubaruSVX. I took some pics too.

I'll post them after I jack the car up and put the wheels back on....
Don
1 wife ("She, who must be obeyed..")

"One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries"
Old 06-20-2001, 09:56 AM
Lowered SVX

that is just bad.....

you got me svxphile! you know the really weird thing is that my car is not that low to the ground. i scrape the ground just as often as i did when the car was stock. the only time i really have to be careful is when i park because now the car is just low enough to scrape the top of those parking blocks, but big deal! again i will have my wife make the pics bigger and i will take some close up shots of the wheels and of how close the car is the the ground in the front. thanks for the compliments, it is nice to know that you time, money, and to an extent your taste is appreciated.
"Too much fun to drive!"