How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-12-2002, 08:03 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
Thumbs up not shure what forum to put this in but. had a awsome run in with a modified si =>

well saturday night was intresting i ended up cruzing some, went to the euro meet bye the fashion square mall there hanged out with the bmw and vw guys and then had met some racers up at a undislosed location => well abought midnight i called it a early night so im cruzing down the highway and i see a new blue honda civic si he had exhaust intake and super afc that i could tell.. pretty modified mugen rims lowerd etc etc.

we go from a roll like 20 mph he gets on it and so do i exact same time. this race was sooo soo frigin close he stood next to me all the way to 100 mph and then i started to barely pull i was looking at his door the whole entire time he was nailing every shift perfectly and i was reved out all the way to 7,000 rpm so we let off abought 120 and i asked to run from a light he wouldnt do it, i guess he knew better. so we did another rolling run let me tell u it was such a close ass race we literlalay could not move apart. this is one of the closest races i have ever had. im shure if i had the stock rims on "my 18s weigh a ton" and a race for the line i would have had him or even top end on a long streched highway open it out to 160 mph the honda wouldnt last

just thought i would share :bandit: :bandit:
Old 08-12-2002, 10:17 AM
RRX

Good kill
Old 08-12-2002, 11:11 AM

Wow, that's great. You're SVX couldn't take a riced out civic, you must be proud Actually, I think he would have destroyed you from a stop, the SVX takes forever to get up to 20mph and with 18's it's gonna take even longer.
Old 08-12-2002, 11:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
actually if u want to put it for the books i did beat him byt a half a car length. so i didnt loose but it was really close.. this wasnt riced out, mugen rims are not cheap. exaust intake super afc hes probably runing in the low low 15s.. it might have been close of the line but im shure the AWD would have prevaled