Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southeast Region

Old 04-14-2002, 03:58 PM
Only SVX @ UCF (Cool!)

Send a message via AIM to svxjoe
Angry Hey! Sucky Forum!!

O.K. Everybody.......

I live in Jacksonville, FL. Now there has to be more than two guys (Me and Joe-Neptune Beach) who live in the proximity of North Florida. Joe and I have already met up last Saturday Night in Orange Park (on Blanding in Sports Authority parking lot) where there was a thick-ass car show or in other words tons of cars. Joe and I were the only ones with SVX's. I just think it would be kinda cool to have more than just two SVX's at this car show since there is always a huge number of all those civics, supras, eclipses, and whatever else you always see. The night isn't restricted to just standing around and talking to other people in a parking lot......at about 11:30 p.m. everyone leaves to go to the races (illegal....and where? TBA), but if your not interested in racing you are very welcomed to park and watch like everyone else who is there.

Even if you aren't interested in coming out to the car show......then at least anyone who is a part of the Southeast Area please make some effort to Post threads or even reply to some. This is really a boring and sucky Forum!! I'm just trying to spark some life into it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>READ THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This coming Friday -or- Saturday (19 or 20 of April) Joe and I are gonna try and get together a number of people for a "little" (Probably no more than 5 SVX's) meet. Maybe all of us can show up at the car show, and have the SVX make an impression in numbers! Please REPLY if interested!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: