Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 11-12-2004, 02:42 AM
Palm Springs of Washington
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Toy Run with multiple marques

This started as an Rx7 run, but has been pasted around so that I am sure that the Rx's will be outnumbered. Just wanted to throw it out if anyone wanted to make a leisurely run down I-5... at the speed limit. I thought we could add some class to the place..

Toy Run Dec. 5th 9:30am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T O Y R U N !

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SUNDAY DEC. 5TH. 9:30 AM AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE DOWN TO OLYMPIA IZZY'S. DROP OFF TOYS AND EAT LIKE KINGS.
this is going to be a BIG ONE. i want to see everybody there. i mean everybody. this is for the children that are less fortunate. i don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. just an unopened toy. this will show the comunity that all the cars are not street racing all the time. this will be an open forum event. i will post on other forums. but the 7's need to rule! would be sad if there are more honda's than 7's! so if you went to the big bbq this summer or plan on going next year, if you havn't been to any meet yet this year or just a couple. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMASS!

time: 9:30 am
place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
bring: unopened toy

we will be leaving the park n ride at 10 am. drive the speed limit all the way down I-5 to exit 107. would be nice to have 75 to 100 cars in a line. drop off toys at izzy's pizza and eat for a whopping $5.99. they will have a breakfast buffet, pizza, salad bar, desert bar, soda. excellent food for an excellent price.

ALL NEED TO BE AT THIS EVENT!

lets make this awsome for the kids!

Last edited by JENKIN; 12-05-2004 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-12-2004, 11:42 AM
SEA Sleeper

Thumbs up

GT-Four195 and I were talking just lastnight we should get the ball rolling on inviting the SVX's. I'll keep an eye on this thread for other participants.

Good cause, good people, great cars!
Old 11-16-2004, 09:32 AM

the more i think about this the more i like the idea........
Old 11-16-2004, 11:08 AM

I'd love to go, but can't.

I really wish it was on Saturday morning.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:24 PM
SEA Sleeper

Re: Toy Run with multiple marques

Quote:
Originally posted by JENKIN
Toy Run Dec. 5th 9:30am

time: 9:30 am
place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5 (Federal Way)
bring: unopened toy

we will be leaving the park n ride at 10 am. drive the speed limit all the way down I-5 to exit 107. would be nice to have 75 to 100 cars in a line. drop off toys at izzy's pizza and eat for a whopping $5.99. they will have a breakfast buffet, pizza, salad bar, desert bar, soda. excellent food for an excellent price.

ALL NEED TO BE AT THIS EVENT!

lets make this awsome for the kids!
I will be there for sure. I know this is early for the typically lazy Sunday but it's for such a good cause. I hope to see some of you there that morning too.

Elliot
Old 12-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Gt-Four195

FYI, we're having a caravan to the caravan for people from up north. Meeting at Denny's off exit 7 on 405 for breakfast at 7:30 and leaving from there at 8:45. So feel free to join at any time in that period.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Palm Springs of Washington
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Did you guys make this run? I was looking for svx's, but didnt see a one. Some interesting cars though..... Great weather, good cause. I was happy it wasnt raining as I got to drive all the way to olympia with my top down (rx7 vert). My two kids, who were going to drive the svx's both dropped out at the last minute (and after i spent an hour swearing at the tensioner pulley on the alternator belt) oh well, next year!