Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Cars For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 06:43 PM

Haha, well the motor is obvious. When I first saw his car I emailed him and thought he had a carbon fiber hood on it. I wouldnt of minded getting one, but things change. If I was too keep my Suby, I would upgrade the wheels on mine. Just the other day, I called a dealer out in Dallas selling a 94 without leather w/ 90k miles and he wanted $8k plus. Not to mention it had a few scratches and the interior looks a bit stained on the carpet. Theres also on autotrader a dealer selling one for $15k. Keep in mind, Im kind of picky when I look at others considering mine doesnt even have a scratch or ding in it and my interior shows no sign of wear so. When I see the condition of mine, or Toms or even this guys, its hard to see why others sell a normal wear and tear Suby for more money.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:52 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
love this car Dayle... I thought you had sold this some time ago??

Tom
Old 04-02-2007, 08:51 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari
Haha, well the motor is obvious. When I first saw his car I emailed him and thought he had a carbon fiber hood on it. I wouldnt of minded getting one, but things change. If I was too keep my Suby, I would upgrade the wheels on mine. Just the other day, I called a dealer out in Dallas selling a 94 without leather w/ 90k miles and he wanted $8k plus. Not to mention it had a few scratches and the interior looks a bit stained on the carpet. Theres also on autotrader a dealer selling one for $15k. Keep in mind, Im kind of picky when I look at others considering mine doesnt even have a scratch or ding in it and my interior shows no sign of wear so. When I see the condition of mine, or Toms or even this guys, its hard to see why others sell a normal wear and tear Suby for more money.

Because you make posts like this where they don't belong.
(Dont be such a noob and do some research, those cars have probably been for sale for quite some time. )

Just because someone hasn't bought your car yet, doesnt mean it will NEVER sell. Keep in mind most members of this forum are educated on the value of them, so listing yours for such a premium on here with minimal justification as to why, and irritating other members such as me, doesnt give most a reason to be interested.

Dont get me wrong, Id love to see a low mileage MINT silver, but not with you barking down our throats about it. Let "this guy" sell his car.

(
/fin

Good Luck Selling, Dayle. She is a beauty.

Last edited by Mike621; 04-02-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Got Dirt?

Beautiful car. Price seems fair too. I just might toss a bid in there...
1992 SVX LS-L (#645 - 04/91) 164K miles - sold.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Pearlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari
I like the color and the interior. The market must be different where ya'll guys are. Seriously, guys are selling theirs down here in Texas for $8k plus for decently taken care of SVX's. Shoot, a guy sold one for $13k with half my mileage, but it wasnt even fully loaded. Oh well. Theres a guy on CL selling his...92 LSL...with tons of problems for $3000. Busted tranny, rear end, power steering.
My original 92 Pearlie with 96K miles came from Houston. I paid $2100 for it a little over 2 years ago. Asking price is different than selling. Oh, the Pearlie had a newly rebuilt tranny still under warranty.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-05-2007, 05:40 AM

Registered SVX
dam thats 1 awesum svx