How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2007, 03:56 PM

I digged this ancient thread up because I thought I lost my car keys. They were the masters.

I'm a 21 year old college student 500 miles away from home. Naturally I can't afford to get doorlocks replaced and that mumbo jumbo (i'm paying rent, all bills, even tuition by myself.. this is at a University of California, not community college). Last night I went to my car to give the ABS box a good knock (it was humming and I was reading here that a knock will solve it.. at least temp.) then the next day couldnt find my keys (my door keys are on it). Didnt think much of it till today when I had to go drive. Spent a solid 2 hours looking for it. Even prayed to God that I would find it (I'm Catholic.). I also started thinking I left it under the hood (hood struts are bad so I hold up the hood with one hand, maybe I left it on the engine cover). Then I came across this thread.

Nonetheless it reminded me how careless people can be (no offense!!!!) INCLUDING myself. My apartment looks like someone has driven right through it, but when I read the thread I thought of the most obvious yet hidden place. It was in the pocket of a Puma track jacket I don't wear much at ALL (it's friggin 107 degrees here in Riverside). Let's just say I had that feeling of complete relief (that cold chill running down your body.. not sure if you guys/gals get this when youre completely relieved of something that was making you panick like h3ll)

anyway that's enough of my *positive* venting.