Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum

Old 08-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Phil & Belha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
I saw you posted a reply to the editorial that you thought to be humorous. Then 2 days later you posted an actual reply after being challenged to read it.
The elapsed time between your racist posting and my considered reply was 25 hours and 22 minutes. The times are written next to each post for everyone to see. Perhaps you reside on a different planet where the days are shorter?
Quote:
I do know some Muslims as I do know many people of many religious doctrines. Some friends and some co-workers. What a pathetic statement on your part.
Why don't you give them a copy of that islamophobic article and see if they remain your friends?
Quote:
My ideas for peace and tolerance for all peoples' beliefs are fanatical and extremist to you? My beliefs that are completely against murder, terrorism and torture by fanatics you find to be fanatical and extremist?
You have spread your views all over this forum with a shovel. Anybody who has been reading your posts will understand what sort of a person you are.
Quote:
I guess I am just going to have to consider the source. You are obviously another supporter of the muders, tortures, racism and religious oppression of your heros the fanatical, maniacal, diabolical extremist Muslims.
Yet again, you prove my point. I have nothing further to say to you.
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II
Old 08-24-2006, 04:08 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha
The elapsed time between your racist posting and my considered reply was 25 hours and 22 minutes. The times are written next to each post for everyone to see. Perhaps you reside on a different planet where the days are shorter?

Why don't you give them a copy of that islamophobic article and see if they remain your friends?

You have spread your views all over this forum with a shovel. Anybody who has been reading your posts will understand what sort of a person you are.

Yet again, you prove my point. I have nothing further to say to you.
You going to nuke me now or just murder and torture me.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:37 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
You going to nuke me now or just murder and torture me.
A shovels of bovine manure is that which he spreads Phil. Sorry I have put you at risk by publishing your name.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: