Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 05-11-2011, 05:24 PM

Key codes, fuel hoses, alarm, tranny.....

Hi thanks for all your help everyone.

I recently lost my keys sent the key codes from my warranty manual to the dealer i got 3 new keys none work probaly because the cars a 94 and the key/lock degraded. What wires can i cross to hotwire my car? any ideas on what to do for new keys like locksmith or should i just replace the ignition and driver door lock for about 100$ the driver door lock unlocks and locks the passenger and driver door so that should be fine because its 470$ plus tax to do the whole car locks.

Do i drop the gas tank to remove the fuel lines from the fuel pump? I was quoted 300 to change 2 rubber hoses.

Was the 94 lsi awd equiped with any buttons under the driver side fuse panel beside the foot rest on that removable panel about 7" X 5" which has carpeting on it. there was an after market alarm/remote start keyless entry and trunk release.

Any one do manual tranny upgrades in canada?

any parts for sale on this forum?

Thanks again
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 PM

Re: Key codes, fuel hoses, alarm, tranny.....

Do i drop the gas tank to remove the fuel lines from the fuel pump? I was quoted 300 to change 2 rubber hoses.

Was the 94 lsi awd equiped with any buttons under the driver side fuse panel beside the foot rest on that removable panel about 7" X 5" which has carpeting on it. there was an after market alarm/remote start keyless entry and trunk release.

Any one do manual tranny upgrades in canada?

any parts for sale on this forum?

Thanks

P.s. locks where rekeyed so I recut keys via locksmith from trunk lock.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:32 PM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Key codes, fuel hoses, alarm, tranny.....

Look around man, there's a whole for sale section.

I don't think there's supposed to be any buttons under the fuse panel??

I don't think you should have to drop the tank to change any fuel lines, but I've never done it, so I'm not sure. I think the only rubber fuel lines are under the hood, and go to the fuel filter and rails from the hard lines that lead from the tank.

Dunno about manual swaps in Canada. Ask Gamesy, I he's in Canada and has a 5MT. There is also a plethora of info about manual swaps here on the forums.
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album