Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 01-14-2011, 09:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to Szalkerous
Amherst, NH owners??

This is going to be somewhat of a dual post but my curiosity is killing me.

So I recently moved (and by recently, I mean a year ago) to Amherst, NH.

I've seen either the same car in two places, or multiple SVX's REAL close to my house, which is near the Police station, just off rt 122.

I'm dying to know if it's someone from the board.

Sadly, my SVX has been sold since September of 2009, which is sheer irony that I would suspect another owner so close to my current location.

If it's you, shout!
Old 01-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Re: Amherst, NH owners??

Well that would probably be me...

I live within walking distance of the Amherst PD station.

94 Barcelona red, 5 speed without a wing. My winter wheels are on right now, so it's easy to spot the ridiculous blue center caps

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 01-30-2011, 08:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to Szalkerous

I've noticed the car pulling into the building right next to the 101 westbound offramp. A couple of times I suppose "pulling in" should be read as "drifting".

I also noticed one parked down the street (Manchester Rd) in the better weather. If I was to guess, I'd say it was red. That's probably you, then!

I gotta say, every time I see the car I cry a little for my old SVX. I wish I had the facilities to have taken care of her better. We're in the process of buying the house we're renting on the quiet side of Manchester Rd. But I only had one spot in my garage previously, and that was taken by my Z28. Now that I have a dual bay garage, I wish I'd have kept her....

I'll toss it out there for ya, if you ever need anything, from tools or just a pair of hands, just toss me a message! You'll recognize either of my Silverado or my Z28, both vanity plates start with "SZ".
Old 01-31-2011, 10:22 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777

Yes, the red one would be me, I live on Manchester road.

I do run worn out all-seasons in the winter, so every once in a while you might see me adding a little bit of power in a slippery corner to maintain control... some might call it a drift...

Will do dude, I'll keep an eye out for you. I've played around in one of those 4th gen Z28's in a 6 speed, those are fun cars!

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: