SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
West Virginia turning COMMUNIST!!

My friend has a car lot and repair shop in W.Va.
I have been helping him get his 'ducks in a row' for over a year.
I decided to move my operation to his place last fall.
I hauled 10 vehicles and the materials for a new 3 bay shop there just before the snow flew.
I cut and hauled 138 trees from the site so he could build his new garage and storage lot. I walked beside the bobcat and dragged trash that the former owner left everywhere, so Jim could get under it and stack it. Then we cut our fingers loading the trash on the truck to haul it to the scrap yard.
I stood by while Jim used the bobcat to drag the trash from around the trees so I could stand there and cut them.
I pulled vines off of the buildings, bagged trash and hauled it away, trimmed bushes, Patched roofs, etc,etc.
YESTERDAY, the mafia that controls used car lots sent him a letter stating that I had to get MY cars off his LOT!
I could not GIVE those cars to him! I could not SELL those cars to him! They had to GO!

I have over 100 hours invested in this lot!
I have $1,000. worth of NEW materials sitting there.
He was told that the materials were 'JUNK' that must be removed!
HOW can someone see a stack of NEW lumber as 'JUNK'!??!

Even though MY stuff has to go, I showed up today with paint, rollers, brushes and painted the car lot office. I painted a building that was 5 different colors Barn red and trimmed it with white.
I took my collection of wheelchair vans and antiques to another part of the property that was not 'car lot', so the NAZI couldn't beat him up over them.

I might have to 'seek legal counsel' over her decision to BANISH me from this operation that I have so many hours invested in.

GRRRR!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-18-2010, 09:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Re: West Virginia turning COMMUNIST!!

Jerry-

**This post assumes laws there are the same as here.**

Unless you have a specific consignment contract (for each individual vehicle) with your friend, what you are doing is called "curbstoning" and is illegal. You'd have to either be a full-on business partner with your friend, or have your own lot. As I'm sure you know, establishing a car dealership is a very daunting task which can sometimes take a very long time. I myself have been trying to establish a dealership for nearly a year now.

Additionally, I'm not sure how what you described is communist at all. It looks like they're trying to force you to abide by the laws which have been put in place to protect those who have gone through the proper channels to get their dealer license.

Mike
2001 Audi S8
Old 03-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
Jerry-

**This post assumes laws there are the same as here.**

Unless you have a specific consignment contract (for each individual vehicle) with your friend, what you are doing is called "curbstoning" and is illegal. You'd have to either be a full-on business partner with your friend, or have your own lot. As I'm sure you know, establishing a car dealership is a very daunting task which can sometimes take a very long time. I myself have been trying to establish a dealership for nearly a year now.

Additionally, I'm not sure how what you described is communist at all. It looks like they're trying to force you to abide by the laws which have been put in place to protect those who have gone through the proper channels to get their dealer license.

Mike
I have been working there for over a year. I have never tried to 'dodge' the taxes. I spent $1,000 on materials for a new shop at that location. (That will not be built there) I'm hauling them back to Md and using them to cover more of my back yard.
The cars were listed as cars that I would be repairing at the 'new' shop.
I TOLD them what was going on. They decided to play hardball.

Jim was told, by letter, that the cars that I had listed last fall were NOT cars that he could accept as 'gifts', be bought by him, or occupy space on his facility!
(even though I have spent dollars and hundreds of hours at his facility.)

Friday, Jim and I will be going to MVA of west va and making me a 'salesman' for his dealership. We will see how this shakes out!

I know all about the 'curbstoning' thing.
I have not bought ANY cars for 2 years. I have not sold any cars. That kinda blows the 'curbstoning' thing.....
3 of the vehicles are Wheelchair accessable vans. Lift equipped,(but Jim cannot sell my vans because I own them and the b ### itch has a hard-on for me, for some reason)!

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-18-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I have been working there for over a year. I have never tried to 'dodge' the taxes. I spent $1,000 on materials for a new shop at that location. (That will not be built there) I'm hauling them back to Md and using them to cover more of my back yard.
The cars were listed as cars that I would be repairing at the 'new' shop.
I TOLD them what was going on. They decided to play hardball.

Jim was told, by letter, that the cars that I had listed last fall were NOT cars that he could accept as 'gifts', be bought by him, or occupy space on his facility!
(even though I have spent dollars and hundreds of hours at his facility.)

Friday, Jim and I will be going to MVA of west va and making me a 'salesman' for his dealership. We will see how this shakes out!

I know all about the 'curbstoning' thing.
I have not bought ANY cars for 2 years. I have not sold any cars. That kinda blows the 'curbstoning' thing.....
3 of the vehicles are Wheelchair accessable vans. Lift equipped,(but Jim cannot sell my vans because I own them and the b ### itch has a hard-on for me, for some reason)!
From what I understand, SEVERAL of the local dealers plan on being there between 10 and 11 am on Monday when the NAZI comes back with a 'list' of questions.
Thursday, friday and saturday, I ate my back-ache pills and stacked cinder blocks, dragged junk, shoveled dirt, walked beside the bobcat, painted another building, put up fence, moved railroad ties, repaired stuff that broke on the Bobcat and ditch witch, and 'junked' one of my wheelchair vans.
I took a vacation day, a 'personal' day and my saturday to help Jim get ready for the NAZI to come back on monday.
Since we got 98% done, I spent my Sunday hanging out with a very 'understanding' wife and painting, cleaning , raking, etc, etc at home.

I need a vacation from my vacation!!
I 'understand' several complaints will be showing up at the W.Va's Govornor's office this week.

This guy, (My Buddy Jim), deals in mostly 'OLD' iron.
His Jag with a headlight missing has been deemed 'JUNK, His 40 Chevy sedan has a rust hole, (2" in diameter) in the front fender. (It has all new floors, trunk floor, runs, drives, is in 'Hot Rod' black primer), I DID all that welding last summer. My 52 Plymouth with a shiney blue 400 Chrysler in it has no GRILL!!, My 85 Subaru XT, Turbo coupe, 5 speed AWD, with cold air has a broken FOG light! Must be JUNK! (I broke the fog light unloading when I brought it back from the Autocross, I took the 'win' in class).

I had all that new lumber delivered last fall to build a new shop on Jim's 8 acres. After dealing with this NAZI, I will be hauling that lumber away!
I was there when an EPA guy told him that he could 'bury' all the trash and junk that was there when he bought the place. I was also there when a 'certified' letter came, telling him to DIG IT UP and haul it to another place where he could PAY for them to bury it!
He said "You can dig a hole and bury it", NOW he said that "The rules have changed, dig it up and haul it to a landfill".
There is NO trash buried there that has NOT been laying on the surface for YEARS!!
It's just UNDER the same dirt that it used to lay on top of.

Man, I'm PI $$ed!! These people have NO 'rule' that is not subject to change!
I should be sleeping now. I'm too upset to do that.
I have better luck with the MD 'junk cops'!
This broad wouldn't know a 'Classic car' if it ran OVER her!

Jerry
Old 03-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
From what I understand, SEVERAL of the local dealers plan on being there between 10 and 11 am on Monday when the NAZI comes back with a 'list' of questions.
Thursday, friday and saturday, I ate my back-ache pills and stacked cinder blocks, dragged junk, shoveled dirt, walked beside the bobcat, painted another building, put up fence, moved railroad ties, repaired stuff that broke on the Bobcat and ditch witch, and 'junked' one of my wheelchair vans.
I took a vacation day, a 'personal' day and my saturday to help Jim get ready for the NAZI to come back on monday.
Since we got 98% done, I spent my Sunday hanging out with a very 'understanding' wife and painting, cleaning , raking, etc, etc at home.

I need a vacation from my vacation!!
I 'understand' several complaints will be showing up at the W.Va's Govornor's office this week.

This guy, (My Buddy Jim), deals in mostly 'OLD' iron.
His Jag with a headlight missing has been deemed 'JUNK, His 40 Chevy sedan has a rust hole, (2" in diameter) in the front fender. (It has all new floors, trunk floor, runs, drives, is in 'Hot Rod' black primer), I DID all that welding last summer. My 52 Plymouth with a shiney blue 400 Chrysler in it has no GRILL!!, My 85 Subaru XT, Turbo coupe, 5 speed AWD, with cold air has a broken FOG light! Must be JUNK! (I broke the fog light unloading when I brought it back from the Autocross, I took the 'win' in class).

I had all that new lumber delivered last fall to build a new shop on Jim's 8 acres. After dealing with this NAZI, I will be hauling that lumber away!
I was there when an EPA guy told him that he could 'bury' all the trash and junk that was there when he bought the place. I was also there when a 'certified' letter came, telling him to DIG IT UP and haul it to another place where he could PAY for them to bury it!
He said "You can dig a hole and bury it", NOW he said that "The rules have changed, dig it up and haul it to a landfill".
There is NO trash buried there that has NOT been laying on the surface for YEARS!!
It's just UNDER the same dirt that it used to lay on top of.

Man, I'm PI $$ed!! These people have NO 'rule' that is not subject to change!
I should be sleeping now. I'm too upset to do that.
I have better luck with the MD 'junk cops'!
UPDATE! The NAZI didn't show up or call on monday!
Today, the county engeneer showed up with (4) inspectors to 'condemn (2) building on the property. They told Jim that the NAZI had called them and demanded that they go condemn the buildings.
They looked around, saw that the place was CLEANER than it has been for 25 years, saw the new lumber on the porch, saw the cinderblocks stacked on skids.
They inspected the buildings and ISSUED the permits for us to continue what we have been planning for over a year!
They commented that we were doing a FINE job with what we had to work with and that they hoped we would continue. They stopped short of saying the broad is NUTZ!

Most of the 'problems' come from a crazy neighbor with too much time on her hands.
I found out tonite, that the crazy neighbor chased my 30 year old daughter down the road with a sitck when she stopped to buy a car off the lot!
She did buy the car, but stayed AWAY from the crazy neighbor!

All is being documented by the Sheriff's Dept and being added to the letter to the Gov.

Jerry
Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

Quote:
only one way to find out.
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 03-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
UPDATE! The NAZI didn't show up or call on monday!
Today, the county engeneer showed up with (4) inspectors to 'condemn (2) building on the property. They told Jim that the NAZI had called them and demanded that they go condemn the buildings.
They looked around, saw that the place was CLEANER than it has been for 25 years, saw the new lumber on the porch, saw the cinderblocks stacked on skids.
They inspected the buildings and ISSUED the permits for us to continue what we have been planning for over a year!
They commented that we were doing a FINE job with what we had to work with and that they hoped we would continue. They stopped short of saying the broad is NUTZ!

Most of the 'problems' come from a crazy neighbor with too much time on her hands.
I found out tonite, that the crazy neighbor chased my 30 year old daughter down the road with a sitck when she stopped to buy a car off the lot!
She did buy the car, but stayed AWAY from the crazy neighbor!

All is being documented by the Sheriff's Dept and being added to the letter to the Gov.
I just talked with the daughter about the 'incident'.
This part will NOT be in the police report!!

The Big ITCH chased her down the road with a stick. She pulled into the car lot and conducted her business. When she went outside to get into her car, the 'neighbor' was still there, waiting for her. She did what any self-respecting REDNECK would do, She DROPPED TROW and said "KISS THIS"!

(I'm so proud of her!)
The driveway that April turned around in that caused this 'incident' belonged to another neighbor. (He asked us to remove some of his 'debris' while we were burning ours, We did). The PSYCHO 'neighbor' was defending property that belonged to someone else! (That LIKES us)

The Psycho had no way of knowing that the redneck girl was related to any of us, she was just being a pain to ANYONE that dared to shop for a car at that lot!

Jerry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: