Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 12-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Videos of your SVX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post
I have one of me doing donuts in the SVX. It's wobbly, dark, and unedited though
this is still ok, I like this! it's just the lets go rev our stock svx videos that are uber lame, I just thought if there was a lot of good footage i could edit and put it together into somethin. That's all
Old 12-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
I have a video of me and a girl in my svx but I doubt you wanna see that.... lol
dirt....
Old 12-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess View Post
To get you started... Here is an old one from an April SVX meet in Oak Ridge Tennessee

http://www.subarusvx.com/more.html

There are also a couple of great edited videos from the 10th Anniversary meet with music. I have them downloaded on my computer, but they are too big to upload again. One was done by Sith and I know of one other one as well.

Maybe someone here has more information. I may try to upload them onto sendspace.com.

Good! that's the stuff I'm lookin for! Some of the footage made me sick... wobbley too fast zoom in out in out, but the rest was really good! loved the driving at the end, thanks for posting that!
Old 12-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
People here seemed to enjoy this one:

It's a bit out of context as I did this as just an introduction build-up to our 5 year banquet. As a stand alone video, it doesn't make much sense, all this dramatic music building up to....... nothing. But it's got some good SVX action footage I've taken over the years, and it's edited tight.

Hopefully this will eventually be the intro to an hour-long Northwest SVX DVD I want to put together, just need the time.

PS: If you go out to the actual Youtube site to view the video, there is an option to turn on "high quality" which will improve the resolution a bit.
AWESOME! I LOOOOVE IT! I love that you included the famous chase scene of the guy who jacked that SVX when running from the cops! that's awesome!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX

If mother nature cooperates and actually gives me some snow this year I'll see about making a little flick with some friends

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl

Old 12-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Banned

Registered SVX

Very cool, I've seen that fast furious tribute you did before, watched some of your other work! Really cool stuff. Really good quality work! Thanks for posting your stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Dane View Post
you can check out my youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/gr8dane6

you'll find a couple videos with my SVX and the "Mind's Mirror" 2-parter also features a good segment of use of my svx.

All my stuff is heavily edited and minimally wobbly
Old 12-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Resident Filmmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Dub View Post
I'd expect nothing less from a fellow Brookie. Motion picture major no less, I'm guessing from your location. I went there from 2000-2003, and got a ton of footage of my various Subarus during that duration. You always need a talent car for something. Do they still offer the automotive lighting class for single-framers? That class was great.
haha right you are! I just started in September, so it hasn't been too long, all my stuff on my page was made prior to attending the school, but many of the same principles apply. As for that lighting class, I have no clue as I haven't looked at many classes beyond what I'm taking for this undergrad session. I'm just in mpv104 right now, which is lighting info overload on its own haha.

Oh and thanks for the compliments on my stuff, guys, a little reassurance always helps

"BMW is the pioneer of character lines?
Whatever. Take a look at my Subaru's windows
and tell me those lines don't have character.
Punk."
Old 12-03-2008, 12:56 AM
My Other car is a GENIUS Car!
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX

If I can ever manage to keep mine running longer than a few weeks at a time without something else popping up that needs replaced to keep it running, I'll maybe make time to make a video... which I anticipated on doing shortly after I got the car 5 some odd months ago.

There really does need to be more SVX videos though... winter is near!!
Old 12-03-2008, 02:58 AM

Registered SVX

i got some random vids on my youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/subz555
i need to get some better ones of my cars
1973 1400 GSR Yelo 2 Door Coupe awaiting Restoration