Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 02-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
Ithaca Sighting!

Heya! Anybody here own a teal SVX that drove by Rhodes Hall at Cornell at around 5:15 PM EST? I was driving my dad's Contour and saw ya drive past me the other way. Nice car.

Somebody else owns a red SVX at Cornell that my dad saw... bright red. I haven't seen it personally though.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:09 AM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
I am from Cortland,, have family in Groton, freeville, some that work at Cornell too! I will be up that way this summer, maybe I will drive the SVX and we can get together and talk about cars....

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black
Old 03-01-2007, 10:41 AM
That's gona leave a mark.

I saw this and about came out of my chair thinking my Dad was driving my '96 around town
I have it in storage at his house while I am here in SVXless hell.

GOT2HAVESVX- Do you know who was trying to sell one a couple years ago in Cortland? While I was here last time (04) there was one for sale (maroon/red) in Cortland.

the Chick Magnet:
91 Justy GL EFI 4x4 154k (new motor @120k)

90 Yamaha V-Max
82 Yamaha XJ650LJ Turbo
My Diver Propulsion vehicle:
88 Jeep Cherokee 160k
"U-sta-have"
88 XT6 AWD Pearl,
86 XT Lt Blue,
85 XT AWD/4x4 Turbo Space Blue

Last edited by ssnsltd; 03-01-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Retired

Send a message via AIM to Nomake Wan Send a message via MSN to Nomake Wan Send a message via Yahoo to Nomake Wan Send a message via Skype™ to Nomake Wan
So my dad saw the red SVX again. Says it's bright red, and seems to always be parked at the Statler Hotel, by Barton Hall. Somebody work there or somethin'?
Old 03-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Retired

More sightings!

On my trip today I saw a bordeaux pearl and a brilliant red SVX, both on Route 13 but going opposite directions. One headed past Tops down towards Hollywood Video, and the other up Route 13 towards the mall. Anyone here, or am I the only Ithaca user?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:18 AM
Retired

Heh, I just keep seein' 'em...

Ebony ('94 I think) SVX, parked outside Capital Corner restaurant on State Street? Couldn't believe it, I had just gone out to get the radiator to Mark, and when my parents and I went to go get dinner, there was an SVX parked outside!
Old 04-05-2007, 06:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Go in an yell that someone is breaking into it, and see who runs out there. Then introduce yourself.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Retired

Update!

I found out who owns the brilliant red SVX my dad sees all the time. Cool guy!! I was at a drive thru and saw it go by, so I followed him to a Lowes and we met up. He owns a '96 and it's in absolutely great shape. Turns out, he'd seen mine before too--he was at Mann's while my SVX was getting its exhaust work done! Small world, eh?

So that's one less SVX I gotta chase down. Now there's a black '94 (I think) downtown, a teal I see sometimes up by Cornell, a Bordeaux that's around here somewhere, and apparently there's also a pearlie in town (though I haven't seen it myself). Ithaca is such a Subie place.