Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Other Mods

Old 01-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Monza Exhaust

I have been driving my bro's tt z32 around mwhile my SVXi await their new radiators and i have fallen in love with his exhaust. He has a full mandrel bent catfree monza exhaust. Now I have been thinking of getting a custom exhaust because the stock hits the tranny Xmember in the mt. So what would anyone think of buying Monza mufflers and having my exhaust shop weld up a custom lets say 2.5in exhaust with a high flow cat using a similar set up as the stock system. Please any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Tom
Old 01-15-2005, 01:03 AM
Locker Link Solution

Well, I do like the idea....

I was thinking about hacking together a monza system in the spring... looks like you're gonna beat me to it
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 01-15-2005, 01:43 AM
Jimsbaby

sounds good to me

i have monza tips with resonators in them havent put them on the svx yet but i love them...cant wait to hear ur sound clips...u are going to have sound clips right...if not u better be at reading so i can hear it anyways good luck with ur set up the 2.5pipes souldnt be bad either

Jim