Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 07-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Chris Won!!

OK... Great day at the Firebird Raceway just outside Boise ID on Saturday.

Got to Boise at about 2pm Chris took me over to look at "SVX Headquarters" where the site is administered from. Looks great but... Chris lives here too!! Would have taken pictures... but we'll wait on those... (two words.....MAID SERVICE!!)

Then over to Firebird raceway for the rest of the afternoon and evening! Looks like a fun group... Chris is the only one racing a Subaru of any kind there in the Sportsman Class. Runs "bone stock."

They have 3 Classes for this the import group. And this day is all Imports. Hondas and Acuras have their own class and don't race in the other two. They have Euro cup... VW's and BMW's and such... Then the All Sports (I think that's the name... I'm sure Chris will school me better later!!)

This is bracket racing (I have to be honest here... I didn't know anything about drag racing until this weekend and there's a lot to learn!!) So out with the air density meters and thermometers. Chris's first time trial was pretty scary... very hi 16's as I remember... but that got dialed down to his 16.72 fastest run and he pretty much nailed that all night...

Fun day! Met more people than I can remember names!! ... I don't remember being absent minded!!... Will try to edit some video and post some of the stills this week...

Chris ... I don't have your email address so I sent you a PM to tell you I got back ok!... Didn't see that you got it... I'll talk to you later
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .