Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
I am 99% sure I can come... Someone needs to remind me some time next week though,
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 09-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
I can do that...

You want to give me an email or phone number so I can contact you next week on it, or just send ya a PM?

It's going to cost you though... You're going to have to allow me a full 5minutes of drool time when you lift your hood...

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 09-20-2007, 04:36 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
I can do that...

You want to give me an email or phone number so I can contact you next week on it, or just send ya a PM?

It's going to cost you though... You're going to have to allow me a full 5minutes of drool time when you lift your hood...
You know all this drooling you might need a horsefeed bag full of spunges! Anywho... Small problem for me. I was just reminded my fiance's birthday party dinner is that night so i might only be able to make it for the first leg of the run depending on time and when she gets things planned. So mostly once we decide which route we're taking I'll know how far on the run I'm going. I will make it though. Well I'll keep you guys posted on my situation.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-20-2007, 09:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
I was just reminded my fiance's birthday party dinner is that night so i might only be able to make it for the first leg of the run depending on time and when she gets things planned. So mostly once we decide which route we're taking I'll know how far on the run I'm going.
Awwww...

Can't ya reschedule?? Or bring her with you! You guys can even dress up if you want, and your dinner will be wherever we stop. It'll be funny - a one of a kind anniversary with pictures to accompany!

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 09-21-2007, 08:39 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Awwww...

Can't ya reschedule?? Or bring her with you! You guys can even dress up if you want, and your dinner will be wherever we stop. It'll be funny - a one of a kind anniversary with pictures to accompany!
I'll still make it down just not sure how long I'll be sticking with the run before turning back. Should be plenty far though. I really want to get a good look at the SCed setup. After my Impreza's done and I can afford it I'd like to do a SC on my SVX. Turbo with the SVX doesn't seem to work as well. Doesn't matter though I'll probably be giving the car over to my Nephue by the time I'm done with the Impreza and would be able to afford it. LOL......
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 09-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Locker Link Solution

just to make sure so I don't show up mad late, is this rest area a little past exit 18?
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 09-23-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
I'll still make it down just not sure how long I'll be sticking with the run before turning back. Should be plenty far though. I really want to get a good look at the SCed setup. After my Impreza's done and I can afford it I'd like to do a SC on my SVX. Turbo with the SVX doesn't seem to work as well. Doesn't matter though I'll probably be giving the car over to my Nephue by the time I'm done with the Impreza and would be able to afford it. LOL......
Welcome to my world. She feels like a money pit, between all the parts and the gas I don't have any money for anything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix View Post
just to make sure so I don't show up mad late, is this rest area a little past exit 18?
Hmm. To be honest, I don't know off the top of my head. I know there are 2 major rest stops, one if right after the toll booths and I believe has a major liquor store at it. Originally, we were going to meet there, but when I cross-referanced my map, I realized it was south of Sama (in Sunapee), and that being a north-bound exit makes it a PITA for him to get to. So, the next one up should be your rest stop. By far the best marker for this one, would be that it is right after mile marker 51. I don't know how long its going to take me to get there either, and usually we chat for a while in the parking lot... especially if sicksubie gets there on time, we'll all be drooling over his car!

So if you're a little late, don't worry. I'm not a Nazi, we'll wait for you

Old 09-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Locker Link Solution

I really don't care which one we meet at, as long we're all on the the same page

so next one up is good. makes sense.
I've never stopped there though is there decent coffee
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Old 09-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Locker Link Solution

Now, it would be soo cool if my replacment injectors come back before friday so I don't have to switch my connectors.

Old 09-23-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
I really don't care which one we meet at, as long we're all on the the same page

so next one up after mile marker 51 is good. makes sense.
I've never stopped there though is there decent coffee
Fixed your post.

Old 09-25-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Now, it would be soo cool if my replacment injectors come back before friday so I don't have to switch my connectors.
That does sound like fun... Let us know!

Just to update the list, I want to make sure everyone is accounted for

1.ridered777
2.Seraphinwolf
3.sicksubie
4.speedklix

Seraphin, you ever talk to Sama? I thought he was going to hopefully make it.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:14 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Are you needing the stock injectors or 370cc ones? If you need a stocker as a temp fix for something lemme know I have a bunch on the shelf with connectors. I am detailing the car friday and dynoing it.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 09-25-2007, 08:15 PM

what about kureneko sama or whatever his name is and black beast?
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 09-26-2007, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Seraphin, you ever talk to Sama? I thought he was going to hopefully make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
what about kureneko sama or whatever his name is and black beast?

We're asking the same questions... I thought David (SeraphinWolf) was going to look into getting at least kureko sama to come. Black beast hasn't been on the forums in a while I don't think, if you check NH sightings I met his brother and haven't heard from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
I am detailing the car friday and dynoing it.
Wanna detail mine too?!

Old 09-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
meet!? woah, I amlost missed it

I'm going to try hard to make it to the meet this Saturday. Maybe I'll integrate it with camping up north somewhere for the night...I dunno. I usually work on Saturdays at the garage but for an SVX meet I might just take the day off.

My car is certainly not what I'd call "meet quality" but I like to go anyway. Hey, with 260K+ miles what do you expect, right?

The Rest Area is between northbound exits 18 and 19.

Has anyone decided which route will be taken for the drive? I s'pose it doesn't matter too much to me if I take the day off.

I have a pair of inexpensive single channel FRS radios that we can use on the road if needed. I'll get in touch with a buddy of mine who has a silver '92 in Exeter and see if he wants to go as well. I don't think he's a member here.

Jay

Black '92 LSl 270Kmi 5MT (W00t! for 1/4 million on 4/27/07)
Laguna Blue '94 L about 130Kmi (I think) for parts, in storage
previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
previous: Maroon '92 LSl 130Kmi +- (sold to Ron, mashed by moose, crushed)
Black '89 XT6 5spd AWD (storage)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: