Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 01-19-2005, 03:43 PM

A Happy Surprise!

Last Friday afternoon i was on my way to mona vale driving up the hill from warriwood when my mobile rang.........

"hey Michelle, you just drove past me at the lights, its Paulie" yipeeee

So i swung around and discovered a spoilerless svx- looks good paulie. (I had a dream that i did the same to mine last night) We stood around for a while and i was keeping an eye on the main road looking for newport claret to come driving by as well but no such luck.

We went for a mini cruise up to palm beach with lots of admiring stares- and i beat you from the lights at newport paulie!

Yesterday afternoon i was driving past newington on the olympic park side when i thought i saw an svx pulling out of newington..... came a little closer.... yes! A claret, i tooted and we both waved and i did the unspeakable....

i did not turn around and chase...

i knew i had heaps of traffic ahead of me & needed to go to the bathroom ..these are very lame excuses and i really regret not giving chase!
Forgive me!
Moshol
Old 01-23-2005, 04:45 AM
newportclaret

Moshol.

Daddy claret loves his daily run from from Newport to Nth Sydney via Roseville Bridge every weekday morning. Other than that he doesn't get out much. We have had far too many kids for SVX to be the family car on weekend outings, besides not enough room for a proper Woolies family shop...

Sometimes you might see Mummy Claret sneak out down the beaches on Pittwater Rd on womens business.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: