Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southwest Region

Old 12-19-2004, 04:50 PM
labellavita

Okay, I'll take a shot at it

I'm in Rocky Point, 3 1/2 hours South of Phoenix, is there anyone posting in the Southwest?
Old 12-20-2004, 08:46 AM
Destroyer of worlds.

Puerto Penasco

Hi there. Eventhough there are hardly ever posts for the Southwest region there are a few of us here.

Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point) is a hell of alot of fun! When my crew goes down there we usually crash out on the beach right near "The Reef" at Sandy Beach. Good food, most people there are totally awesome and just want to earn the tourist dollar. Only ran into trouble one time, but things turned out OK.

It's kindof cool knowing there is an SVX in Rocky, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:20 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
labellavita

Welcome!

As you can see by the area that the "Southwest” covers, we don't all get together as often as some of us would like. However there is always the chance to invigorate the forum with some lively chat about topics that might be relevant to our area.

We have held a couple of meets a little further up here in the Southwest. The Colorado and Utah people have had some meets. And there has been some interaction between the "Western" areas.
Sadly, while we have had some of the Arizona and New Mexico members up for our meets, I don’t think many of us have traveled down to the Southern part of our vast expanse of territory.

I know of only 4 or 5 members here in Utah although I see 6 or so different SVX’s over a given month here in Salt Lake. I’m sure you can claim a sighting or two. Feel free to copy the card in my locker and print up a few to stick in windows and hand out to other SVX’ers that you might run into in your area.

Again, welcome to the forums! I’m sure you will have questions about the Network. Feel free to ask away… there is also a great search function that will point you to topics that have been asked in the past.

Now keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times, make sure you seatbelt is fastened, don’t stand up in the car while in motion, and HAVE FUN!!!
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .
Old 12-20-2004, 06:34 PM
leviathan

Re: labellavita

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Uncamitzi
Welcome!
I know of only 4 or 5 members here in Utah although I see 6 or so different SVX’s over a given month here in Salt Lake.

I am a courier in the salt lake area, I can usually spot 3 or 4 other SVXs a week around the valley. Makes me feel a little less unique. The only other SVXer on the road that I have recognized is tancred, and now he is in Hong Kong...
Old 01-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Weasel 22

Cali-Nev SVX's?

I was thinking there would be most likely a group based in the California area..hmmm I know of a few here in Nevada..maybe we should get something together...im game
Old 01-18-2005, 11:30 PM

i am from Auburn, California,

that is very close to sacramento,

on I-80 between sac and Tahoe

i am currently mostly a lurker, but i hope to have an SVX to call my own soonn..............

if anyone has a low miles ls-l or lsi for sale PM ME!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: