Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2006, 03:59 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
That is Bull. You are the exact puppet that the liberal mouthpeice hopes for. Someone who beleives and spreads the lies as they come out without question. Even the liberal mouthpeice MSNBC blames Clinton for not getting Bin Laden.

Hogwash! First question for first article: you need to ask yourself is where these spy plane pictures came from? Is there a website these guys download to that's open to the public? Did you notice you got your link there from infowars.com? Alex Jones??? Oh yeah,,, there's a reliable source. You want a conspiracy on rain water? Go to Alex Jones. at infowars.com This is not a credible source. Not even close.

2nd question for second article: Why would you use a personal editorial from some nobody as a legitimate source? That wasn't a journalist reporting facts, that was just some guy talking crack. He's talking 1st person trying to make dumb people believe he's important... Ahhhh..... That explains it!!

Here's the bottom line, you are upset because your little hero up there is an imbecile, and he's being proved to be one. Your superman is dying. He's hovering around 34% approval ratings just as he was prior to screwing up and allowing us to get attacked during his watch. Funny, Clinton was in the 60's even during the time he was being impeached by your gang of fuddy duddies. Bush the failed businessman has turned out to be one of the biggest presidential failures in our history and this kills you.

What's more.... the entire republican party is reeling in it's own defacation, and going down the tubes. I'm sure this upsets you. But trust me, calling it a "liberal media" does not change the fact that numbskull you worship has changed his stripes 3 times on the Iraq war. Did the liberal media put "I don't believe the US should be involved with nation building" on his lips prior to the 2000 election? Or did they put "We are bringing democracy to Iraq" on his lips after? Wasn't that why he went and killed our people there? No... it wasn't, was it?

Your boy is a liar, a moron, a puppet to Cheney, a lousy public speaker, and has failed in every way as president. Nothing.... nothing... is better than it was before him. Nothing. Your party is a huge bunch of crooks. Until you come to terms with that, you are going to stay upset... because you know that the team you hitch your wagon to, is who you are. That's why Powell jumped out at the first available moment and has kept his mouth shut. He's trying to recover from his decision.

You need to think about doing the same.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 04-26-2006, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie
I could not have said it any better.
Yes you could have. A person can come up with bull hockey in a variety of ways.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 04-26-2006, 04:05 PM

Quote:
It also makes me sick to think of my buddies that are already in the army and marines that are risking their lives for things like you.
You are supporting an unjust war. They are risking their lives for you, and you are doing nothing to protect them.

Old 04-26-2006, 04:13 PM
building more AK47's

Quote:
It also makes me sick to think of my buddies that are already in the army and marines that are risking their lives for things like you.
Do I have to be in the military to fight for freedom? I would not ask a soldier to fight in a foreign country IF THERE WAS A PLAN to finish it. Ask your friends what they are fighting for in Iraq. Dont get me wrong I APPRECIATE every soldier who has left the U.S. to fight for you and me.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Unjust?

Robert, I expect every war would be unjust for you until they were in Wash, DC. Did you agree with your buddy Bill Clintons use of the military and deaths that it caused? I did not like Bill Clinton at all, but I did not question every single move he made or point fingers every time he farted. Why all of the vitriolic hatred?? It is obviously not deserved and it has been proven many times over that he did not manipulate intell and that he was NOT responsible for 9/11. Sometimes, I can just picture you sitting at your computer foaming at the mouth. You come across that unrealistic so filled with hatred.

I just wonder how you ever survived the military and would love to hear about that sometime.

Lee

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by lhopp77; 04-26-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Dedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
You are supporting an unjust war. They are risking their lives for you, and you are doing nothing to protect them.
The vast majority know what they are fighting for and believe in it as well as being dedicated to finish it. They DO NOT WANT YOUR TYPE of so called protection right along with the Cindy Sheehans. Are you sleeping with her?

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-26-2006, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Robert, I expect every war would be unjust for you until they were in Wash, DC. Did you agree with your buddy Bill Clintons use of the military and deaths that it caused? I did not like Bill Clinton at all, but I did not question every single move he made or point fingers every time he farted. Why all of the vitriolic hatred?? It is obviously not deserved and it has been proven many times over that he did not manipulate intell and that he was NOT responsible for 9/11. Sometimes, I can just picture you sitting at your computer foaming at the mouth. You come across that unrealistic so filled with hatred.

I just wonder how you ever survived the military and would love to hear about that sometime.

Lee

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Not one military death happened during Clinton's watch. 8 years... not one. Yeah, there were vehicle accidents, etc. Always will be. But not one military person lost their lives under any combat conditions during his 8 years.

And it has not been proven Bush did not fudge the intel. Not at all. It hasn't even been investigated. And.... How is he not responsible for something like that happening on his watch? How? Didn't he platform for re-election saying he was better suited on "keeping us safe"? He is absolutely, positively responsible for both 9/11 and the Iraq war. He positively manipulated data, and had his people twist arms to make it happen.

I am foaming at the mouth. And there are more of us all the time. Someone needs to be held accountable, and he's the obvious screw up. He can't even get a sentence right. He's a puppet for Cheney, and always has been, and he needs to go to jail for his crimes. Thousands... Thousands have died.

We are suppose to say "oops!"?? I don't think so.

Old 04-26-2006, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
The vast majority know what they are fighting for and believe in it as well as being dedicated to finish it. They DO NOT WANT YOUR TYPE of so called protection right along with the Cindy Sheehans. Are you sleeping with her?

Lee

I was there, and yes... They DO want it. They don't have a voice. They are not governed under the Constitution, they are governed under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. They do as they are told, and they say what they are told to say. Been there, done that. And so have you.

They need a voice. A bunch of yes men will get them all killed.

Last edited by Electrophil; 04-26-2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:52 PM
building more AK47's

Why are we promoting democracy elsewhere in the world but they try to suppress it at home? The Patriot Act basically overrides the Constitution, Would I be considered a anti-american if I spoke out against what I believe to be wrong. Some people have simply by wearing a t-shirt that is "not allowed". If we didnt find WMDs in Iraq what was the backup plan to exit. Iran is next and we will see where that takes us, let alone if N Korea,China,or Russia decide to help them.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:57 PM

And why the heck is it that if anyone stands up and says this is unjust, that the person is immediately labeled as unpatriotic or "how did you survive the military.

Here's the answer. Sitting down saying "go george!" without one single thought on the 2,399 soldiers dead so far is not patriotic. This is not World War II. This war has no justification... We call that in the real world "An unjust war." Hard to fathom? Then just keep up with the deaths on a daily basis like I do until it sinks in. Ask yourself "OK... Now exactly why are we there?" "Why did Chuck Crable give his life today in Al Bashra?"

If you don't know, then ask yourself where the patriotism lies.

Obviously the point isn't being made.

Someone needs to be held accountable for these mistakes... Not given medals of Honor. You give them medals of Honor for bad Intel, that says... ready?....that you got the intel.... you wanted.

George Bush is accountable as President of this country for losing the lives of my friends in Iraq. He.....is......accountable.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060412/...r_wh/bush_iraq

I survived 23 years in the military with honor. I had absolutely no problems and did my duty diligently. .. Just as I am doing now.

How about you?

Last edited by Electrophil; 04-26-2006 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:02 PM
building more AK47's

[QUOTE=lhopp77]Robert, I expect every war would be unjust for you until they were in Wash, DC. Did you agree with your buddy Bill Clintons use of the military and deaths that it caused? I did not like Bill Clinton at all, but I did not question every single move he made or point fingers every time he farted. Why all of the vitriolic hatred?? It is obviously not deserved and it has been proven many times over that he did not manipulate intell and that he was NOT responsible for 9/11. Sometimes, I can just picture you sitting at your computer foaming at the mouth. You come across that unrealistic so filled with hatred.

Lee
I dont want to be rude but where did you serve? Did you agree with the mission or objective? I have not been in the military but have a lot of interest in it and have supported many of the things that they have done. It strikes me that the military should have a clear objective to Iraq and other countries that not only pose a threat to america but their neighbors. Why does the U.S.
insert itself to these conflicts when the country at hand doesnt have the capability to strike us with a long range missle or other means?
Old 04-26-2006, 05:05 PM
building more AK47's

I have started another thread war between friends Will it ever end

Last edited by demonsvx; 04-26-2006 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
DemonSVX, quick question, let me get this straight. The war in Iraq is unjust so you say because they haven't attacked us yet. So, am I to ascertain that you would rather wait until after we are attacked by terrorists who were supplied with nerve gas from Iraq? You cannot argue that they did not have nerve gas and were not afraid to use it. Every single major news agency (MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Fox, BBC, CNN) has reported the finding of nerve gas along with the evidence that they had tested it (on the Kurds). Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly, but your approach seems kind of careless. I'm just trying to understand how you are approaching this so please explain. Also, I am glad that you are at least a decent person to talk to. Not like other people who I can picture screaming obscenities as they type.

Electrophil, just so you know I have to buddies that are currently in Iraq. One is in the Army the other is in the Marines. They both know exactly why they are there and can't stand people like you. I printed one of the other anti-Bush threads in which you were so eloquently stating your distaste for Bush and they read it and were utterly disgusted. To disagree is your right, but come on, do it in a the fashion that is not disgusting and coothless.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 04-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Forgetful??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Not one military death happened during Clinton's watch. 8 years... not one. Yeah, there were vehicle accidents, etc. Always will be. But not one military person lost their lives under any combat conditions during his 8 years.
I think you might be forgetting or overlooking a few things. Somalia--43 deaths (19 directly attributable to Clinton), Haiti--4 deaths, Bosnia--12 deaths, Kosovo 2 deaths and the 9/11 deaths are definitely at his feet for failure to take actions needed.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Where Did I Serve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsvx
Lee I dont want to be rude but where did you serve? Did you agree with the mission or objective? I have not been in the military but have a lot of interest in it and have supported many of the things that they have done. It strikes me that the military should have a clear objective to Iraq and other countries that not only pose a threat to america but their neighbors. Why does the U.S.
insert itself to these conflicts when the country at hand doesnt have the capability to strike us with a long range missle or other means?
To answer your question, I spent 5 years in Vietnam and I did agree with our mission even though it was not a direct threat to our country. However, the continued spread of Communism WAS a threat to our country and our way of life and this was a war to stop that spread. (I might add that it was a Democrat president that got us in the war) I very rarily admit to this or even talk about it, but I have been awarded the Silver Star, 2 Bronze Stars w/"V" and 3 Purple Hearts. Yes, I have been there and done that and have given my blood for our freedom and our way of life and don't regret one single moment of it.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE