Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-31-2004, 09:13 PM

Laredo Svx????

Well at first i heard about a silver one in my city..wich shocked me and i later found out it was wrecked, and found out he lives a block away from me, then i heard that guy had bought another one for a parts car or bought another one and uses the silver one for a parts car...now lately ive been hearing about an ebony in town...first my cuzin told me he saw one filling up at a gas station... then my friend told me he saw a black one...then my cuzin told me he saw another black one but it had flames on it or something, but that the flames looked really good and really professionally done....i still have yet to find it but just incase the guy with the ebony or the silver one might be lingering around, send me a PM, id like to see how another svx looks in person..since i have yet to see another one on the road... at least just to compare differences or mods.

thanks,
David

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737