Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-30-2003, 11:27 PM
Debo

Send a message via AIM to cxt2001
9 SVX's dayum

I thought there was only about 3 to 4...anyways i go to school at auburn. Im coming home this weekend, picking my car up from the shop tomorrow(friday) cuz it had a rear diff. problem.....i only know this black kid with a two-tone white and black one, he beats the hell outta it though.....man i need to meet up with u this weekend for sure though, i love meeting fellow SVXer's....anyways mine is a black 92 with 130ish K miles on it, its been so long since i've had it that i've sort of forgot the miles...believe that? anyways gotta get to sleep for the big day tomorrow of bringing my baby back home......yeah c'mon!
Old 01-31-2003, 10:14 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

yeah svxphile, svxdc sells stereo cable conversions for svx's. i only say notorius because i've seen his posts here, and other svx sites

you have to email him to get answers. he just got some parts and will have some cables ready in a few weeks.

cjoffee and a few others have tried the cables and i think they are happy with them. saves alot of time and wire splicing.
Old 01-31-2003, 11:46 AM
cjoffe

I bought a WRX changer on ebay and have just received the reverse-harness to plug into it. They are available, but not common. I'm going to attempt the install this week-end. If I'm successful, I'll post on Monday or so. If UNsuccessful, you'll probably be able to hear the cursing from wherever you are!

CJ

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
yeah svxphile, svxdc sells stereo cable conversions for svx's. i only say notorius because i've seen his posts here, and other svx sites

you have to email him to get answers. he just got some parts and will have some cables ready in a few weeks.

cjoffee and a few others have tried the cables and i think they are happy with them. saves alot of time and wire splicing.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:13 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Re: re: yo kid

Quote:
Originally posted by Noir
i live near decatur/emory. who's the other "kid" that you know? i know cjoffee is in marietta could have been him. when did you see the svx? i was up by marietta near the beginning of the year, that's where i bought the svx and got my emissions there. mine's teal/green. not really tinted. what year and color is yours?

i've seen 2 svx's around here. one near lenox mall area by the nice townhouses. and one up past gwinnett mall. i saw it in my friend's subdivision. if he's willing to sell i'm willing to buy. a older asian gentleman owns it from what i hear from my friend.

other than that, i think there are a few other svx's running around. one owned by a woman and another by the notorious david (svxdc) who is selling stereo cables.

i estimate there to be about 9 svxes in atlanta.
Hey Noir, Use my tactic!!!! Chase him down in a Jeep!!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 01-31-2003, 12:15 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

new engine for our cars....

wouldn't it be awesome if we could get a ferrari testarosa flat 12 engine in our cars!!! or even a porsche 911 turbo engine!! That would be awesome!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 02-03-2003, 08:34 PM
cjoffe

Quote:
Originally posted by cjoffe
I bought a WRX changer on ebay and have just received the reverse-harness to plug into it. They are available, but not common. I'm going to attempt the install this week-end. If I'm successful, I'll post on Monday or so. If UNsuccessful, you'll probably be able to hear the cursing from wherever you are!

CJ

Y'all probably heard all the muttering and cursing over the weekend..... It's done - as described in the appropriate thread.

CJ