How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 06-23-2003, 08:24 PM
Alcyone SVX LSL

Talking Hola mi amigos!!

Well just had to drop in...since my puter crashed havent been here so had to check in finaly and say hey. Still an SVX owner...gonna acctualy try to sell her on autotrader..then ina year or so when i can afford another vehicle ill get a pearly or red one to mess around with.

Miss talking to you guys, Don, Ron, Randy, Larry, Johnny, and the list goes on.... Hope you all are doing great.

Ill be here now and then...send me a PM if you wanna chat some time..thanks for everything guys..glad this network is around.. hope it hasnt changed much
Old 06-24-2003, 06:39 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Hey, Leslie. No, things haven't changed too much on this site. You're welcome to come visit any time you like - SVX or no SVX. I know that I hope you remain a member of our community here.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 06-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Alcyone SVX LSL

thanks mate, ill try to hang around more..just been busy with other stuff in life..puter doesn't see much of me these days. you take care!
Old 06-24-2003, 09:37 PM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Back

Hi Leslie, Came across a post of yours a couple of days ago and wondered what you were up to. Always enjoyed your take on things. I know this is hard to believe but its not all SVX around here. I think a lot of the members would like to hear what is going on in your life. At least those of us that have a life.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:09 AM
Alcyone SVX LSL

Well my goings on in life arnt the kind you guys would wanna hear lol...but glad to know people care...ill try to hang around here more...glad to know this place still seems to be doing good..read some threads yesterday and see slight troll problem but itis still the SVX world network. I'll be back...
Old 06-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by MT maniac
Well my goings on in life arnt the kind you guys would wanna hear lol...but glad to know people care...ill try to hang around here more...glad to know this place still seems to be doing good..read some threads yesterday and see slight troll problem but itis still the SVX world network. I'll be back...
Leslie,

I guess we will always have the troll problem... Just try to ignore them and perhaps they will go away (before Earl deletes them )

As to not caring about what happens. NOT TRUE! I hope thing get better and don't be a stranger..(or any stranger than you can help!!)
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .
Old 06-25-2003, 12:05 PM
Alcyone SVX LSL

yeah..more trolls than i was here before. But we will go an as we were. Wish i had the money to have a SVX to fix up..but till then ill still be part of the network i guess.