How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Excellent idea and excellent setup with the code. Even a link to the offending ebay auction or wherever is stored. Great Job!!!

(We still plan to invade your country and take your oil.)

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 07-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Phil & Belha

Great idea.

I suggest that you add a date field and keep the newest entries at the top of the list. Maybe you also need to store the name of the person who filed the complaint?
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II
Old 07-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha
Great idea.

I suggest that you add a date field and keep the newest entries at the top of the list. Maybe you also need to store the name of the person who filed the complaint?
My overall idea was to have the ability to sort by any of the columns.

I could add another column for the "victim".

The date field is there...just not currently implemented.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:12 PM

Angry Michael Milan Took My Money for an SVX Engine

Mike from Effective Auto has ripped me off for an engine that I won the bid off Ebay. I thought he looked trustyworthy by looking at his feedback but the negatives have started to add up.....DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON----LIAR AND A THIEF.

Chris
Old 07-26-2006, 12:17 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I keep calling you and emailing you. What is the deal? I offered the second engine.

Please call me at 814 573 8308 or 609 296 0437 and stop slandering my name. If you have a problem, work with me and Ill fix it.

I now know I should never trust anyone else with my ebay name.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:21 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Please dont call the 814 217 0643. The number is no longer in service. Read my post and call the provided numbers. Thanks
Old 07-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworm
I can delete entries myself but I am going to have an option for a reply to be made by the offender.
Are you going to charge us $9.95 or whatever Ebay charges???

I made an entry, it seems to work nice. I agree with the other suggestions about victim's name and date.

...now, I'm off to the store to get some milk
Old 07-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocrest
Are you going to charge us $9.95 or whatever Ebay charges???

I made an entry, it seems to work nice. I agree with the other suggestions about victim's name and date.

...now, I'm off to the store to get some milk
Thanks. I've been working on more changes in the last 2 hours. I even added a reply to your submission

As for charges, I could never do that for this. Now donations on the other hand
Old 07-27-2006, 05:24 PM

Angry Michael Milan also stole my money.

Michael Milan also stole $190 from me for an SVX radiator that I won from him on ebay. (torteveal) is correct. He is a liar and a thief.
I won the auction then paypaled the money to him right away stating that I was in a huge rush for the radiator. After 7.5 weeks and several ignored e-mails I filed a claim with Paypal. A week later -a beat up, bashed in, all fins bent, POS radiator showed up at my door. Not to mention that there was a .25" hole in the bottom tank. (It specifically states in the auction that it DOES NOT LEAK) I'm not sure how that is possible with a nickle sized hole in it, but maybe I'm wrong. Clearly this isn't the one pictured in the auction. Granted, his HORRIBLE packing of the radiator probably led to some shipping damage, but not this much damage. I doubt FedEX took it out of the box, kicked in both sides, then drilled a hole in the bottom of it before repacking it and delivering it.
After a few more emails he finally replied saying he would refund the cost of the radiator then file a FedEx claim. He has done niether. I have emailed him about a half a dozed times, and still nothing. Now he ignores all emails.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF. HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:59 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I sent you a radiator from a running car. This had no leaks when it was shipped.

I dont understand why everyone is ganging up on me all of a sudden. You can check my ebay score. its been perfect for the past three years, until recently.

Im really discouraged to sell SVX parts anymore because of this.

I wrapped the Radiator in foam, cardboard and carpet padding. It should have been adequate for shipping.

You have been nothing but rude and irrational in your correspondence with me, offering no evidence why I should replace your radiator, when I know it didnt leak when I shipped it!

Further, you haven't called me once to resolve this matter. You demanded a refund and left negative feedback and provided me no evidence why I should offer a replacement.

Ive had over a dozen people send me back their old parts when i offered refunds... radiators, cd decks, etc, and rip me off. Why should I believe you?

I have many people who can vouch for my stockpile of parts and business ethics. I am not a thief.

Please, I am trying to rectify this. I am not a "Slon" , nor am i trying to steal ANYONEs money. I encountered a serious loss and am trying to recoup.

Last edited by Mike621; 07-27-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Hey, look what I found for those interested in our buddy slon's digits:http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...light=budfreak

I'm not doing anything wrong by posting this because it was posted by slon himself on a public forum and I happened to come across it, So if anyone checks it out, post up what you find out.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:18 PM

Another Trans for sale from Vineland, NJ on eBay

Sorry that I didn't catch the link, but there seems to be a trans for sale on eBay originating from Vineland, NJ.....
New name??? Sam Olek?
Old 08-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectormon
Sorry that I didn't catch the link, but there seems to be a trans for sale on eBay originating from Vineland, NJ.....
New name??? Sam Olek?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...QQcmdZViewItem

Here it is. The name is edknot. He has good feedback but the chances of him having a 80K mile tranny in vineland and not being involved with Oleks is slim to none. Where did you get the name sam olek from?
Old 08-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak

Here it is. The name is edknot. He has good feedback but the chances of him having a 80K mile tranny in vineland and not being involved with Oleks is slim to none. Where did you get the name sam olek from?
Even though my country is at War, I cannot miss teasing or commenting about this guy... Well he knows he is a bad guy anyways, edknot...hmmm, was that the name of one of the bad guys who was killing people in the Fifth Element??? I mean the alien freak? Or was is Eknot???

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak

It's the same transmission, because it's been spray painted. You can see the overspray on the starter. That tranny does exist but it needs a rebuild. It's the same one that's always needed the rebuild.

The ad is also not in the same format as all the other guy's listings. This isn't Olek, but Olek was obviously the guy in front of the system making the eBay listing. The grammer is basically the same though, so they are both from the same Russian territory originally. They are new found buds. This new guy probably has no idea of Olek's history.

Excellent eye as always Budfreak. Great catch! You are dead on.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)