SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
Re: Kill anthonybuchanan membership

Well, a modification is a mod. You can't just go posting where ever you want. There's sections for everything. This is not anthonybuchanan's board. It's the moderators. They're nice enough to allow us to use it. THANKS GUYS!!! If you don't like it, you are welcome to start your own. This has happened in the past.

How is not showing us more pictures of the wing "punishing" us? From the reaction I got, no one wants to see your wing.

And the mods section is certainly not no-man's land. Most people remain stock, for the most part. They hang out in the general/tech sections. Those that modify their cars hang out in the mods section as well. Generally, I'm stock, minus my 5 speed. I don't visit the mods section that often. Nor do I want to see some gargantuan hideous wing in the normal section. I'd have though you'd have picked up on that one already.

In Other News:

SVX for sale! 1994 Barcelona Red with 5mt. Asking 10k firm. Drivetrain great, could use some paint, interior nice, in dash dvd player! Please reply in this thread only with interest, cause I'll post what i want where i want. You don't know me. psh.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
My car's Italian, right?

Send a message via AIM to Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post

I am not coming back to this forum for an undetermined length of time because I am upset at RSVX's decision to view everything I post as a mod and place it back in no mans land inside the "Mods" section.

So dont expect to see me around here as often. (sour grapes)
My heart weeps with tears. Luckily it does not have tear glands.
2012 Camry V6 SE
Old 12-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX

if it doesn't have tear glands how is it weeping with tears?

Also my car for sale 2 posts up, post # 46. That's where I want it, so leave it there mods! don't move it! I want i there!
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Headed to Texas...

Quote:
Okay.

Im really gone now.

Goodbye.

Have a nice life.

Getting a sense of deja vu here.

jnj7707@yahoo.com
Old 12-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

I'm actually waiting for a anthonybuchanan clone! Suddenly a "new" member will show up and bug the crap outta us about being "unfair" or something like that.
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 12-12-2008, 10:53 AM

Just peeked.

Goodbye.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:57 AM

jaySVX, you asked,

"How is not showing us more pictures of the wing "punishing" us? From the reaction I got, no one wants to see your wing."

Well, I though you all would become so upset about not seeing my beautiful car that you would start an uprising.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Unregistered User

Registered SVX

Quote:
Just peeked.

Goodbye.
My sweet lord...
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 12-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

How about honoring your own words?

"Please cancel my membership though. I won't be back though anyway even for a brief peek at the carnage. I'm sure it will die down soon and you guy will be back to normal."

"This is my last visit here. I know this hate anthonybuchanan stuff will die down in a little while and things can return to normal here but I've lost respect for how this administrator has joined the mob."

Can anyone insert this picture into the post - Thanks
Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Sorry, here's the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg riceticket.jpg (296.0 KB, 198 views)
Old 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Unregistered User

Registered SVX

Hard to believe he joined in 2002.. Wow.. Old..

In most cases, age brings maturity..
Old 12-12-2008, 02:29 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
I'm actually waiting for a anthonybuchanan clone! Suddenly a "new" member will show up and bug the crap outta us about being "unfair" or something like that.
Someday, when you have LOTS of free time, look up (on this forum and SVXWorldForums) cash68, cash, chicane, rob, etc., etc, (I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now). They are all the same person, who was banned, re-banned and banned again yet still kept showing up under a new name. It took only a few posts for everybody to figure out it was him. He was (and still is) very opinionated, which was not the problem. The problem is that he does not state that they are his opinions, rather that they are fact. (Such as the statements by anthony buttz-in that "this is what the SVX SHOULD have looked like" or "This looks WAY better than that..." (or "I am way cooler than you are.")

If I hadn't seen them in dicussions over in the other forum, I'd almost believe they were the same person!

BTW, pass the popcorn.............

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint
Old 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM

Registered SVX

just peeked in

is he gone yet?

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint
Old 12-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
I'm considering starting a "leave anthonybuch alone" petition.

The guy has not done anything aside from say ridiculous things yet it seems the entire forum is out to get him. This isn't right.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:41 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
I'm considering starting a "leave anthonybuch alone" petition.

The guy has not done anything aside from say ridiculous things yet it seems the entire forum is out to get him. This isn't right.
Give him time and enough rope and he'll hang himself.

He's been banned from Budfreak's forum for insinuating that he has "had relations with" Mrs. Budfreak. (And that's putting it nicely.)

Are we out of popcorn AGAIN?!!!!

Closed Thread