SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2006, 01:05 PM
A flight-less flyer

Send a message via Yahoo to floatingkiwi
Talking

Those kids have got they're heads on wrong with the education they get from there schools over their......(Couldn't resist - I really hope that everyone knows wat goes wheir)

Oppppssssssey daisy

Just Crusin'
Old 07-26-2006, 01:24 PM
no limitation as limitation

Wow! You have a firm understanding of grammar. That must mean you’re more intelligent than everyone else. It was comical the first time, I admit. However, to completely hijack a thread about a legitimate question for the purpose of barbing me on grammar is asinine. further more, you have only demonstrated the same level of ability as Microsoft Word. Find a program that can heuristically learn, introspectively inquire, or perhaps comprehend string theory. Judging someone’s intelligence by grammatical errors is a fallacious argument of which I lack the vocabulary to describe. Get a life, you flaming @ssholes.

Back to the point. I imagine that you could get new rear leather to match the sti front seats. If I’m not mistaken I think the rear alone runs ~300 on motor sport warehouse.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:38 PM

I’m sorry, I just have a hard time comprehending how a person could have the time to check every post for grammatical errors, and then take the time to devise a half-witted remark about it. What makes up life? I would argue time, and if you have a LIFE you would not waste TIME for the thing you waste is LIFE IT SELF. Personally I would rather have sexual intercourse with members of the opposite sex then devote my time to the art of being a ‘human spell check’, which (if you have studied any philosophical writings) is an ineffable waste of time. You hermeneutically challenged, reductionist control freak!
Old 07-26-2006, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pockets
Classic irony.
No, Mr. pockets it is not "Classic Irony!" It is DRAMATIC IRONY. There is no such thing as classic irony.

Of course a person of your means would know the difference between situational and dramatic irony (that was verbal irony)

Further more, I would hardly draw comparison between the use of WAs as a noun and the misuse of their and there, under the statement of internet language, as one is a error while the other is an apparent abbreviation. I was simply inquiring what WAs stood for, if anything.

Thanks, the idiotic nature on this board has succeeded in wasting 20 min of my life.

Last edited by Matthewmongan; 07-26-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:43 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthewmongan
No, Mr. pockets it is not "Classic Irony!" It is DRAMATIC IRONY. There is no such thing as classic irony.

Of course a person of your means would know the difference between situational and dramatic irony (that was verbal irony)

Further more, I would hardly draw comparison between the use of WAs as a noun and the misuse of their and there, under the statement of internet language, as one is a error while the other is an apparent abbreviation. I was simply inquiring what WAs stood for, if anything.

Thanks, the idiotic nature on this board has succeeded in wasting 20 min of my life.
"I just have a hard time comprehending how a person could have the time to check every post for grammatical errors, and then take the time to devise a half-witted remark about it."
...and then the accusee takes 20 minutes out of their life to come up with a response.

That's dramatic irony too!

P.S. Just messin with you.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 07-26-2006, 05:48 PM
#1 6MT In Cali

Send a message via AIM to gest24
Lets get back on topic here... Rip on Gest24 for wanting to put "race" seats in. lol
1992 SVX LS-L: Now TomStock Stage 3... 6MT, R180 Rear, Tomstock Short Shifter and hard rubber mount, Group N Motor and Tranny Mount, Stage 2V6 Chip, Z32 MAF, Stage 3 CAI, Stebro, Intake Cams, 17" STi BBS Powder Coated Black, Bridgestone Potenza RE070, and Koni inserts w/Mychailo's Springs!

Sand Diego SCCA Solo 2 #308

RIP
84 VW Scirocco
02 WRX
88 XT6(regret the day I left her behind)

socaleuro.com They like the flat 6...

Check My New Homepage..
Old 07-26-2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaSteevo
"I just have a hard time comprehending how a person could have the time to check every post for grammatical errors, and then take the time to devise a half-witted remark about it."
...and then the accusee takes 20 minutes out of their life to come up with a response.

That's dramatic irony too!

P.S. Just messin with you.

yeah i know..
Old 07-26-2006, 07:17 PM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gest24
Lets get back on topic here... Rip on Gest24 for wanting to put "race" seats in. lol
raW fUrRy DAwG!11!!1!!!!!

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 07-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Wow! You have a firm understanding of grammar. That must mean you’re more intelligent than everyone else. .
nah man the funnAy was that you were ridiculing someone else's grammar and then made your own mistake.......aw forget it.

it was all in fun I promise.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:19 PM

Well, INMO the sti seats will start to be a little uncomfortable on the long drives. If you just want custom race look, try going direct to bride, sparco, etc... directly and custom to your fit

I was actually thinking about i to re-upholster the 2 front seats and take my reaer seats out and mount a sub with custom storage.

But sport seats hold ya better on the chicanes
Old 07-26-2006, 11:06 PM
#1 6MT In Cali

Send a message via AIM to gest24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnknightomega6
Well, INMO the sti seats will start to be a little uncomfortable on the long drives. If you just want custom race look, try going direct to bride, sparco, etc... directly and custom to your fit

I was actually thinking about i to re-upholster the 2 front seats and take my reaer seats out and mount a sub with custom storage.

But sport seats hold ya better on the chicanes
I usually don't drive the SVX more than 20 miles at a time. So STi seats or Sparcos would be nice for Canyon runs and the look.
1992 SVX LS-L: Now TomStock Stage 3... 6MT, R180 Rear, Tomstock Short Shifter and hard rubber mount, Group N Motor and Tranny Mount, Stage 2V6 Chip, Z32 MAF, Stage 3 CAI, Stebro, Intake Cams, 17" STi BBS Powder Coated Black, Bridgestone Potenza RE070, and Koni inserts w/Mychailo's Springs!

Sand Diego SCCA Solo 2 #308

RIP
84 VW Scirocco
02 WRX
88 XT6(regret the day I left her behind)

socaleuro.com They like the flat 6...

Check My New Homepage..
Old 07-27-2006, 04:15 AM
A flight-less flyer

Send a message via Yahoo to floatingkiwi
Quote:
Wow! You have a firm understanding of grammar. That must mean you’re more intelligent than everyone else. It was comical the first time, I admit. However, to completely hijack a thread about a legitimate question for the purpose of barbing me on grammar is asinine. further more, you have only demonstrated the same level of ability as Microsoft Word. Find a program that can heuristically learn, introspectively inquire, or perhaps comprehend string theory. Judging someone’s intelligence by grammatical errors is a fallacious argument of which I lack the vocabulary to describe. Get a life, you flaming @ssholes.

Back to the point. I imagine that you could get new rear leather to match the sti front seats. If I’m not mistaken I think the rear alone runs ~300 on motor sport warehouse.
Hey dude, I was actually laughing WITH you not AT you. And where do I say that I'm judging your intelligence? I'm feeling a little touchiness here....
My apologies if I offended, that wasn't the intention.

Just Crusin'
Old 07-27-2006, 06:26 AM

Oh, I sorry. I should have added an "oh face" of some sort. Typically when I refer to someone as a flaming asshole I’m not being serious. I can see how that could be mistaken.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:38 AM
No longer blue member

Quote:
Oh, I sorry. I should have added an "oh face" of some sort. Typically when I refer to someone as a flaming asshole I’m not being serious. I can see how that could be mistaken.
Hmm...me too, maybe you should use a different phrase. Try something like "poopyface"

01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 07-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Stay tuned for pics of Corbeau seats re-covered to match the gray leather interior...
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker