Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > FAQs, How To's, & Vendors > Vendors, Service, & Parts

Old 11-14-2008, 12:46 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
SVX Accesories

I don't know how many of you know me, I've been on the forums for a while and I love the SVX a lot.

I have designed hats that I sold over 30 of, I love graphic design and love designing stuff related to the SVX.

That being said, this is not an attempt at stealing huck's customers. Huck is an awesome guy and puts out some very cool stuff for the svx. In looking at his shop online I noticed the website he was putting the stuff out with, and thought I'd throw some of my ideas up there as well, and offer them to the rest of you. The prices are all in line with hucks, so I hope you all will take a look and see some of the stuff I've put together.

Once again, I'm just trying to add some more options to our limited market for us SVX enthusiasts. Hope you like what you see. You can check out my stuff here

Also, I still have some extra boxer6 flexfit hats that we had made from lids if your interested send me a pm!

Thanks for your time,

Johnybeas

Last edited by Johnybeas; 11-16-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:17 AM
Inventor of the 5-speed swap

Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: SVX Accesories

No hard feelings from me...I only set up my shops because there was so little stuff out there for the SVX and XT's....so more shops just means MORE STUFF....Which is GREAT
88 XT6 AWD 5-Speed "Bride of FrankenWedge"
15 Impreza Premium Sedan
15 Crosstrek XV 5-Speed
My 5-Speed "How-To" Write-up
1976 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Current Count of Subaru's Owned.... "70"
Old 11-14-2008, 03:58 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: SVX Accesories

awesome! I'm probably gonna be getting a calendar here soon too huck as soon as I'm done xmas shopping for everyone else I'm gonna get myself a lil somethin!