SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-08-2005, 12:16 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
Thumbs up Anyone in NYC on Saturday?

On Saturday I was walking down Broadway after going to the Lincoln Center from seeing family and while talking to my dad about the WRX hatch model, which he has now interest in getting as soon as he sums up the money to do so. I looked to my right and on 68th street I saw a black SVX. I pointed it out to him, he made a comment on how the SVX looks like it could have been a brand new car that came out this year. Then he noted something from yesterday, when he testdrove a white auto WRX sedan, since there were no 4EAT WRX hatchbacks in white nor none to begin with, on how he has never seen a WRX wagon on the road. Then I joked how we see SVXs more often than WRX hatches and walked off. I never took a close look at the car but I can tell from afar it had the old NJ license plates, the blue with white lettering ones. So was there anyone else on this site other than me in NYC?

Btw, the other cool automotive sittings I have seen in that area was last weekend when I was there as well a silver Ferrari 360, this Saturday a black on silver Rolls Royce, and a red BMW 850 which had a body kit so I couldn't tell what specific package it was.

Last edited by Weebitob; 05-08-2005 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
I've seen more WRX wagons than SVX's here. My recent "noticed" cars include an Aston Martin and yet another Skyline (that makes 3 confirmed).
Old 05-12-2005, 12:10 AM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
The only time I ever saw a Skyline in person was the back of one while in London, while there I also saw a pretty unique site (for Europe), a 4th gen Camaro convertible, stranger yet I think it was a V6 base model (even though I'm unsure if the V8 would pass UK emissions).

Sorry for bringing up a pretty much dead thread, just wanted to say that and perhaps finally figure out if the black SVX in NYC was anyone here.

Last edited by Weebitob; 05-12-2005 at 12:41 AM.