Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2002, 04:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to paddlesnz
Re: Alcyone S3 Style coming soon...

Quote:
Originally posted by sk8ing19
Hey all...

Okay so one of my friends is headed over sea's for a few weeks so I gave him a list and photos of parts to get me, emblem, clear corners, glass head light (if the price is good), rear Alcyone garnish, Alcyone floor mats, ect...
The JDM headlights are NOT glass. AFAIK the Alcyone OEM floor mats are no longer available, and I am not sure you would want them anyway, the color scheme on them is ghastly.

paddlesnz
JAPAN
Old 03-25-2002, 07:24 PM
sk8ing19

paddlesnz

Nice to see you again, you said that the color scheme on the floor mats are ghastly, how ghastly? Also I told my friend to check if they have the glass head lights over there was not sure if they would, but thought I would check. He is not going to Japan he is going to Thailand and his friend said they have parts for the SVX down there, so I gave him a list of things to try and find, and if they have any of the 10 or 12 things I put down on my list he is going to email me and let me know. I will then let all of you know what they have and the prices.

If they don't don't have any thing he is going to try and pick me up one or two of the parts in Japan on this way back, I think he said he has like a 24 hour lay over in Japan. He said he would try and pick me up a few emblem's there if he can. I just don't know how the customs thing works with leaving the airport on a intenational flight. I will let you all know what happens.

Later,
Chris
Old 03-25-2002, 08:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to paddlesnz
Quote:
Originally posted by sk8ing19
paddlesnz

Nice to see you again, you said that the color scheme on the floor mats are ghastly, how ghastly?
Check out Page 6 of the Alcyone SVX accessories catalog in svxcess' personal locker. They look worse in reality than the picture.

I can still get the hood emblems for US$45 (silver) and US$40 (gold), shipping included.

paddlesnz
JAPAN