Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

Old 04-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
Nh Svx Club

Hey, would any one be interested in starting a SVX club in NH? It would be good for all ages (16 - whatever) and just do car club stuff. I have two locations in which this is possible, Milford, NH and Merrimack, NH Both have ample lots and such. I just thought that it may be cool to have the owners in NH meet and exachange ideas, and have fun with their cars. Anybody interested?
-Chris
Old 04-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Still a member

Send a message via ICQ to strange179 Send a message via AIM to strange179 Send a message via Yahoo to strange179
my thought

Hey Chris,
I certainly like to see any SVX activity in NH so I'd say it'd be cool to have that sort or resource around. I don't think I'd be able to participate much though just due to distance. I just thought I'd give give my thoughts.
Jay

Black '92 LSl 270Kmi 5MT (W00t! for 1/4 million on 4/27/07)
Laguna Blue '94 L about 130Kmi (I think) for parts, in storage
previous: Green '92 LSl 253Kmi 5MT (sold to ron post moose adventure, sold to someone else)
previous: Maroon '92 LSl 130Kmi +- (sold to Ron, mashed by moose, crushed)
Black '89 XT6 5spd AWD (storage)
Old 04-24-2005, 12:28 AM
UniqueAngle

Keep me updated. I'm based out of Machester, but travel lots for work. If I'm around, I"d be happy to swing by,
~Brenda
Old 05-26-2005, 02:07 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
i live on lake sunapee, i wouldnt mind meeting up every now and then to show off and compare notes, i suggest manchester or concord
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 05-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Back Road Blazer

The only reason that I said Merrimack or Milford is I work for the CO that owns them, so no show? event fee. If you have a link in Manch or Con tell me
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:39 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
well i suggested those spots cause they are the most certrally located and easiest to acess for most people. i manage a dj service out of manchester and i do work with many many facilities (also good if you want free tunes at your event), and there are always them vw gti and honda civic dillholes lining up the elm street strip near queen city ave. and arnies on the heights (loudon rd) hosts street nights all the time....

i personally would suggest the old bradlees parking lot on ft eddy rd in concord, its right off 93 and, the building is vacant and there is a ton of space. also there is a skate park at the everett arena that has nothing but wide open lot space, its also used as a fireman training ground.
previous SVXi:
Old 05-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Back Road Blazer

well Manch is cool, I kno where 90% of those places are, I don't kno con very well so I would have to take your word for it. Anyone else have an Idea, alot more people are viewing then talking chime in, we won't give too much static, if any.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:09 PM
aka sir_romeo

if it ends up in merrimack or milford, im thinking merrimack would be easiest....mind you i have a free wing party at hooters in manchester if yall wanna take advantage of that (150 wings, no people limit... i just have to call ahead)
previous SVXi:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: