Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 12-23-2003, 05:51 AM
SVX- Best kept secret...

Next drive day

OK, so I will ask.....when would be convenient for the next drive day? I know I have missed everything that has been organised, but this time I will try...promise.

I saw the photos of the last day and they were fantastic. I might coax another 2 or 3 out of the wood work if others were willing. Cheers Mark.
Old 12-24-2003, 05:13 AM
the Flying Member

Send a message via AIM to pylon500 Send a message via Yahoo to pylon500 Send a message via Skype™ to pylon500
G'Day All,
I think some time later in the new year would suit most?
I will be able to drive then, and if I'm real lucky, I'll get my engine back together
This started out as cleaning the throttle body, now I'm doing things from the block up!, PCV valve, vacuum lines, injectors etc.
I've busted a solenoid tube and Subi-Australia want $280.oo for it
I'll keep looking
I'm daring myself to do the rocker gaskets more time, more money.
If all else fails, I'll follow at a discreet distance in my 'L' wagon
Arthur.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manifold.jpg (83.6 KB, 170 views)
'04 Liberty B Spec 3.0R wagon-Silver
'02 Outback 2.5 wagon-White For Sale

I Don't Drive Fast, I Just Fly Low!!
I've moved to Taree , check out my progress at Picasaweb.

That's a 'V' in SVX dammit!
Old 01-01-2004, 05:42 AM
MisanthropyV

Every day is a drive day...but I am pretty eager to get on the road again with the rest of the crew.

P.S. How did everyone enjoy their New Years? Well, I had fun anyway.

See you all soon enough!!

Paul Huthnance
Old 01-02-2004, 02:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Hi

Sometime in the New Year sounds good - who are these other SVX's you refer to?? HAve you been hiding them from us???

Some *&^&*^ broke into my garage when we were away the night before last - no SVX for them to steal (since I was driving it!) but worried they may come back - cops (very helpful) said that people will often drive for years in a stolen car and it won't be picked up/noticed - I explained that the chances of this happening with an SVX were miniscule since so few!

Still, I don't want my little pride and joy stolen by some drug f%$ed lowlife no hoper

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!
Old 01-06-2004, 04:02 AM

Top Break

GDay all....

a top Christmas although it contained one tragic moment- on Christmas day Chris and i were driving from his place at Castle Hill to Dural in the Lancer. There were no other cars on the stretch of road and then at the top of New Line Road coming toward us was an image of exquisite beauty and joy- a shining green 95 svx. i was almost in tears as i waved my arms and recived inquisitive looks from the occupants. awwwwwww. never seen it before, numberplate was svx???

Anyway, have just returned (well i did on Sunday) from a camping adventure in south aus & Victoria. New Years in the Grampians was pretty cool too. I keep thinking of the tourist SA slogan that i saw so many times...... "Adeliade, it's ok"
dude, that is really not an inviting slogan

I'm really keen for another meet as i haven't driven alongside ano svx since the last meet. I'm pretty free most weekends so far i think so name the day & i'll be there.

We took the lancer on the camping trip and getting back into the subaru was heaven, esp last night going down the spit ss" at 80k & feeling all the wheels working at once rather than Lancers dodgy front wheel drive almost always out of control feel. The other top thing about being back in it is the extra glance as people ponder as one passes them by........ ahhh not so bad being back in the swing of things (ie working

Cheers, Moshol
Old 01-06-2004, 02:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
Do you recall if it had roof racks??? If so, that car was SVX-000 - a fellow inm MtColah owned it - was for sale last year.

I saw a burgandy 95+ coming off the Newcastle freeway as I went onto it last week...barely enough time to point to Cass and it was gone....black on white NSW plates 'A.......>??'

Another run/meetup sounds good - any ideas?

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: