Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 01-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
So who drove you all the way to bumblewoods PA to get these cars again?? BTW I need to talk to u bout sumthin call me tomorrow

Tom
Old 01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
So who drove you all the way to bumblewoods PA to get these cars again?? BTW I need to talk to u bout sumthin call me tomorrow

Tom
ok ok ok you can call me tonight if you need.
Old 01-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Maniac modifier

answer your phone damnit

Tom
Old 01-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Mike if you need a place to store the glass I can hold it for the future. I know SVXfiles needs a windshield but I think he's taking the one from the race car as it is the blue tint not bronze (matches his silver better).

As for the cladding. Yes it comes off with some screw the bottom. The interior panels need to be removed for the doors and the rear portion and it just has some studs going through holding it on to the metal skin. Around the fenders there are some clips that hold it to the fender wells.

The rear bumper cover is a little trickier. The bumper needs to be disattached with the bolts in the trunk (hidden by rubber covers). and there are some screws on the side that hold it in. She's quite heavy too! You'll want to keep the frame to cut it up and put it on your pearly so you can loose 40 or so lbs.

If you don't get to it thats cool I don't mind coming and yanking myself either but spring would be the best for that with my busy schedule now but like I said you're doing the favor so either I or Dave can get down if we need to.

I'm pretty sure Tom's planning for this coming Thursday but not positive.

Oh and the rear bumper I have has a scrape on the drivers side. It would work but would need to be repainted. She's yours definately if you want it. I won't go in the trash as I save EVERYTHING!

Last edited by benebob; 01-28-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Maniac modifier

sorry ben but not this thursday, I am probobly going to get my new car this thrs. Maybe the next week??

Tom
Old 01-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
sorry ben but not this thursday, I am probobly going to get my new car this thrs. Maybe the next week??

Tom

No hurry for me at all. What did you end up getting? My neighbors Legacy Wagon would've been perfect for you. Well the wagon that I helped her get from my mechanic (was his wifes) that mysteriously disappeared about a month ago because it needed well tires and the exhaust she broke at the y pipe/cat joint fixed for inspection. Hasn't said what she did with it but it even had brand new GLASS front headlights that were probably worth $250 or so on ebay alone! It wasn't pretty but it ran great and leaked absolutely nothing.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:53 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
Ill let you know if I get the time to get the parts off of the car tomorrow. As long as your bumper looks better than this, I want it.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/fil...e621/33330.jpg

Thanks Ben
Old 01-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Maniac modifier

Im picking up a 92 teal with a dead trans. Gonna get a stocker and make it my dd. Probobly rally it in the freeforall parking lot

Tom

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: