IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2003, 10:44 PM
mtbikerco

Project has started... need some help

Hi,
I am going to start on fixing my svx this weekend but bought a bloody aweful book to help me. i wouldnt even say help. So i was hoping i could get some help.

-I am going to be putting in a new radiator and fans. No idea how to hook any of this up, well i can do the radiator but not the fans. Bought the car without a radiator and associated gear. Dont know about the wires or anything, cant seem to find them.

-Power steering hose? it is a black think hose that run directly under the intake piping and into a splitter thing at the top back of the engine. Not sure what this is but its broken, dont know what to buy.

-front is banged up and bent. hit a tree. I will be posting some pictures in my locker in extensive detail of all the things that i need to fix.

-mud flaps are dragging on ground, no bumper, anyway to get them off of the ground, seem to falling in around the tire as well, only the outside.

-Sunroof needs a little help when i first open it, the rest of the way is just slow, but works, closing is fine.

-Any other suggestions you might have about things to do to improve the car while i am going at it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and any one it the colorado springs area who might want to work on the car and drink some beers and enjoy the football game let me know.

Cheers,

Nick