SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2001, 08:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to SVXMAN2001
beware of best buy

Okay I was at best buy(electronics place) looking for some speakers for my svx. So Iam nonchalantly looking at the cerwin vega speakers, and a young guy probably about 21 or so comes up to me and asks if I need help. And being that i have no idea aobut anything concerning car audio I ask him if these speakers would fit into my svx. As soon as I tell him that he gets all excited and tells me how cool svx's are. And I was like oh really? iam suprised u even heard of an svx. He says yeah the svx is the future looking car with the dalorean sytle doors. (I look at him like he has 5 heads, but say nothign). He goes into further detail claiming he raced one the other day. He was like man those cars are fast I heard the blow off valve and everything, (thinking to myself you were racing cdigerlando?). Did I mention Iam in new york. so after hearing the plethora of knowledge from this idiots mouth concerning the svx, I was like thanks anyway and left. Truly one of the funniest svx conversatinos I've had.
Also this is irrelevant to the topic, but I was told that the size of the spearkers for ther front of the svx are 6" components, now to my dismay I have found no speakers that are 6". Iam looking into alpine, anyone have anysuggestions?
thanks
chris