Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Reading Meet
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2004, 08:36 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Exclamation Dinner Info and sign up list!!!

I just got off the phone with Tara from the Holiday Inn. Dinner will be held at the hotel this year! Saturday April 17th from 6-8pm

The menu is as follows:

Tossed Salad with assorted dressings
Rolls and butter
Sliced Roast Sirloin of Beef
Herbed Baked Chicken
Green Beans Almondine
Baked Potato
Assorted dessert table
Coffee, Decaf, Tea, Soda, Iced Tea

For the drinkers (yes Ron that includes you) there will be a cash bar at dinner. No need to walk out to the main bar!!!!

Dinner will be held from 6pm-8pm.

After last year where some individuals "forgot" to pay and the need to have a final count NO LATER THAN APRIL 7th we have decided that we will pre sell the dinner.

The cost per person for dinner will be $21.50 BEFORE April 7th. After April 7th we will honor everyone who signs up for dinner on a sign up list which will start on the next post (YAY! I'll be first!) the cost per person due on Saturday will be $26. (sorry but we have to make up for the no-shows with out it all coming out of the planners pockets). Remember if you aren't signed up on this list by April 7th you will not be able to go to dinner.

To everyone wishing to prepay for dinner at the discount rate of $21.50 per person you can either paypal myself or send me a check (prefered as paypal takes their typical fees). BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME AND THE NAMES OF THE ATTENDEES either on the check or in the paypal remarks line.

Where to send checks:
Ben Roth
245 Pleasure Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601

Where to send paypal.
blroth@yahoo.com

Thank you for everyone's help in ensuring a smooth event that doesn't cost your planners next months rent. Be assured that if everyone does show up any additional money collected will go into making next years event even better.

An addition that I forgot to ask about is kids. Just heard back from the hotel that kids under the age of 12 eat for 1/2 price or $10 after the taxes and all.

Last edited by benebob; 03-29-2004 at 07:34 AM.