Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 11-04-2002, 10:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
ran at the track friday night

the svx was not doing too well,, that t.ps sensor is messing it up making it run verry slowly ..it should be here this friday. as for times i ran verry slow

16.12 on the 1st
and 16.12 on the 2nd LOL boy if i was doing bracket racing i
would beat every one,,

as for times im planing on puting the stock 16"s on puling the system and afew other things, and geta good time in hopefully a 15.2 or lower, i have already ran 15.3-15.4s consitantly.

as for my freinds runing freind fabio ran a 12.6 with his galant vr4 family car LOL

another freind ran 13,2 at a whoping 114 mph trap speeds with his 1st gen eagle talon FWD runing 25 psi of boost he should be much much quiker with those traps..

also saw alot of wrxs runing 5 or so but none was impressive, the fastest oner was a 14.1 with exhaust intake and all. so i was disapointed there..

and a audi s4 twin turbo AWD he ran 14.2 , wasnt impressive,

but a strong showing of verry fast mustangs//corvetes and dsms it was averry cold night so that was good..

i had more fun waching the cars race then anything,, well wanted to keep u all informed
Old 11-04-2002, 12:15 PM
$VX

Don't race a 5spd neon Solar. :P

Seriously though, cool How's your DSM project coming?

- Ca$h
Old 11-04-2002, 03:15 PM
greg

I had a Mitsubishi Gallant VR-4. Talk about crazy...People dismissed you for being in a family car and off you go... I raced my mother in her SVX once and the littly "family car" did some damage before she blew by me after 80 or so... But anyway, that was a fun little car 4-wheel steering AWD and loads of fun extras like changing the color of the interior lights from green to orange with the press of a button. I needed an extra car to rack up miles and I knew nothing about it (neither did the dealership) they sold me a plain old Gallant. I think a 91 model... Sold it to me for next to nothing. I later figured out it was "special". I did not even know it was AWD when i got it. I was wondering why I could never screech a tire..LOL...Fun Car, but not very stylish...

-G